Rc-scene.com

questalien47

Has anybody used the site rc-scene.com? It is a forum with lots of reviews about research chemical vendors. Basically you have 3 countries to choose from for vendors.

Netherlands: Smokeys Chem, Rareclub, Realchem.

U.S.: Albion Alkimiya, Legitrc, Gayperry.

China: Lsresearchchems, Longflourish,

Xianchong.

This is just a few of the choices and not personal recommendations from me. In general the Chinese vendors offer the best value, great prices and product. Fast shipping too. I'd avoid the Dutch ones, they use poor stealth when shipping.

Yeah. I just found this place, but I've used RC Scene for 6 months.

Albion I've never managed to successfully put in an order with. LegitRC seems a little weird, but reliable. GayPerry went out of business after his partner (whose nom de plume I saw on this board earlier) ripped him off.

I ordered from lsresearch almost 3 weeks ago. They sent me a USPS TN but it's yet to be received. 

I know shipping is weird nowadays but, 3 weeks from China to USA scan in? I'm smelling a scam.

Last edited by a moderator:
The guy who runs this site is an extortionist and a snitch.  I've personally seen an extortion e-mail, PGP signed no less, demanding free product because of the exposure he provides.  Other vendors have experienced the same thing.  He even claims to have reported vendors to NCIDETF, which is inexcusable to me.  I sure hope I don't ever have to deal with him.

I've used his site for discovery of new sources but only that.  I put no value in the content of his opinions of vendors he seems to despise.

I ordered from lsresearch almost 3 weeks ago. They sent me a USPS TN but it's yet to be received. 

I know shipping is weird nowadays but, 3 weeks from China to USA scan in? I'm smelling a scam.
Hey man keep me posted on them if you can. I was just about to put an order in with them. I’d appreciate it

Every vendor I’ve ordered from on there, I’ve received. I just ordered yesterday from lsresearch & received TN but usps awaiting item, I’ll update as well. I also ordered from fxchemslab as well

Now for the waiting game :)

The guy who runs this site is an extortionist and a snitch.  I've personally seen an extortion e-mail, PGP signed no less, demanding free product because of the exposure he provides.  Other vendors have experienced the same thing.  He even claims to have reported vendors to NCIDETF, which is inexcusable to me.  I sure hope I don't ever have to deal with him.

I've used his site for discovery of new sources but only that.  I put no value in the content of his opinions of vendors he seems to despise.
I've had strong suspicion that this was the case... thanks for verifying. He always makes a big deal about whether vendors follow foreign laws, which was annoying by itself...but once TRRC started paying him he changed his "morals" real fast, from what It looks like. 

Every vendor I’ve ordered from on there, I’ve received. I just ordered yesterday from lsresearch & received TN but usps awaiting item, I’ll update as well. I also ordered from fxchemslab as well

Now for the waiting game :)
My lsresearch should be here either tomorrow or next day per the tracking. I will make a post when received & researched

Hey man keep me posted on them if you can. I was just about to put an order in with them. I’d appreciate it
Still nothing. It's stateside. Been stuck in "accepted, pending approval" since the 18th. 

They answer when I email them and just say usps is backed up, and as best as I can tell from internet searches, that means it's on a paper traveling around the country. 

Received from lsresearchchems today.  Surprised it came as quickly as it did honestly! Okay read so far

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back