RC void

meddirect

Ever since the Reddit crackdown, the RC market, specifically the US sources have taken a hit. Please be careful on who you order from as this void is re filled with reputable vendor's. I would also recommend a reagent test on some of the more popular stuff. I understand some RCs don't have test so research your research. And always do an allergy test on EVERY batch. Even if it's someone you have delt with before. Most of these chems come from places like china. And there is no quality control like pharma. Be careful and be safe!

This is a very true statement. Thank you for the heads up. Im going to pull the trigger on absolutechems. Ill let you know if my hamster slows down on the wheel after given dicl@z@p@m and clon@zol@m liquid

Liquid worked great for me. It's no DRC pellet but Vapes well. They gave me a sample of dicl in powder but I wasn't impressed. But then again I still have over 1000 of those from DRC before the close. Let me know how your order goes. I'm putting in an order with a different vendor and if it goes well I'll post them up here too. 

Will do. I have recently ordered some clon@zol@m off of a major retail website. It starts with A and ends with N. Look it up. The reviews are all positive except for one. I know i probably threw my money away but i am new and have no patience right now. I will update if its real.  

Guy I just ordered from just dropped a tracking number. He has mostly powder. I know they exit scammed once in the past so I'd keep orders small. I'll go ahead and start a thread. Just order with extreme caution.

I got the shipment from @m@zon for c-lam. It seems legit. My hamster did 1.5 ml at .5/ml. He slet for 5 hours and barely rember eating. Turns out i got a slip in box that said was absolute chs was the supplier even though retail sight had differet sponsor listed. It seems good. Im having trouble ordering from absolute checkout sustem fro m my phone at this moment

He sales under a different name but tge paper in the box that the lam came in gives 20% next order from absolutechems.com

Lm

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back