RC Websites Actual Ordering Delivery Experinces

Mr. Burrns

Please list any Research Chemical Vendors/ Sites that you feel worthy of recommendation. Having an actual  experience with the site and used them for sourcing research chems in the past is very useful.

I recommend Etizo.com, my man Julian is quick to respond and easy to work with, has poten etizol@m and clon@zol@m. Good communication and ship times of 4 or so days. He runs out of inventory quickly but restocks fast. I’d check the website often to see if he’s in stock but also has good discounts.

Doesn't this thread already exist, I mean there is a "suggest an RC vendor" sub forum.   Your second post is asking for information that has already been provided, you are just too lazy too look for yourself.

Also when a source has a pastebin list they don't necessarily want it posted for all to see in DBG forum, did you ask permission to post all their stuff here?  Being as that is the only source you have posted about, I wouldn't be surprised if that was you just shilling for yourself.  Either way, this thread is not needed.  Try not being a lazy ass.

To the OP:    TRY READING A LITTLE BEFORE POSTING 

Last edited:
Dumbo, If there was a thread I certainly couldn't find it. It has nothing to do with being lazy, maybe just unexperienced. Either way maybe you could explain or link me to where you already have found this thread and the details I am searching for. Afterall, I am lazy... and you seem to have lots of time to add bitchy commentary that does little to assist the members here. More so it discourages others instead of guiding them. Last I checked this is "Drug Buyers Guide" so use your wisdom to assist those attempting to use it for such purpose. 

@MrBurrns

You made it this far and you don't know how to read?  That is sad, I didn't mean to be bitchy.  I'm sorry, get your helmet on and I'll guide you through it.  You posted in the RC Vendor section so I assume you know where that is.  Reading is how we get information, not by having it spoon fed so you can bitch about how you got fucked later.  If you get fucked here, its your own fault. 

START READING.   If you are looking for something specific and can't find it, by all means ask.  But you are asking if anybody delivers RCs.  YES  there are many RC vendors.

Click on RC Vendors thread and start reading (right below your own post):

https://www.drugbuyersguide.net/forum/110-research-chemicals-rcs/

Allow me to do the leg work and narrow it down for you:

Last edited:
I recommend Etizo.com, my man Julian is quick to respond and easy to work with, has poten etizol@m and clon@zol@m. Good communication and ship times of 4 or so days. He runs out of inventory quickly but restocks fast. I’d check the website often to see if he’s in stock but also has good discounts.

This guy Etizo has a HORRIBLE email system, where anyone who signs up for emails gets the email addresses of everyone else  signed up / customers . . . . . . . . .

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back