rc's to pass test

flyinazn

at my current employment every licence test we pass we get a small raise. every time i open the book to study for the test, my mind drifts, get sleepy, watch YTube, etc...any recommendation ?

5 cl 4db4 and 4f4db might be new enoufgj to pass tests, but if they are sendimg the results to a lab and not testing on the spot then it probably wouldn't help you, best net is to buy some good at home tests and test without carefully Btw psychedelic s are not commonly tested for to the best of my knowledge.

2-fm@ offered by people here is pretty amazing. I have known of people using it for college pretty successfully. 

yes, i was reading up on 2 fm and it is pretty much what i need. ill reach out to members asa i set up my bitcoin...thanks 

4f m p h is my go to. It lends a long lasting & calm, clear, cognitive stimulation that doesn't deplete your monoamines as it's a dopamine norepinephrine uptake inhibitor rather than release like the amphetamine based chems.

@sracer712   I haven’t tried 4 f p h p but I doubt they have any similarities as they belong to two distinct classes of ch3ms. 4femmpeeh is an analog of r1t@lin and when researched in the right amount can provide clean focused results. The other is a cattynone - not useful for productivity - maybe could squeeze some fun uptimeresearch out of it but probably at the cost of depressing side effects 

I second 4f-mph, probably my favorite stimulant.. I’ve tried meth, adderall, ritalin, coffee etc.. 

it provides very clean stimulation, minimal euphoria but it’s there, and doesn’t kill my personality like ritalin. I find low doses of 4f-mph is where it shines.. I don’t go higher then 15mg per day, I do doses of around 5mg-8mg at a time.. and its really a good feeling, functional, clean and calm stimulating effect.. I think adderall is good too but I find adderall to be more euphoric and fun.. but for your case 4f-mph would be the best bet.. also there is a couple domestic us vendor who sells great quality 4f-mph.. I haven’t found 2fma anywhere domestic, but I have ordered 2fma from overseas. Hope this helped.

It's already been said but 4f-mph is your best bet. 2fm@ is a nice smooth stim but has dropped off market wise in the US. 4f is much more widely available and economical. For your purposes it's the best bang for your buck. Stick to the suggested lower dosage. It will last you a long time and there is a low desire to redose. You won't achieve anything worthwhile at higher dosages, just general stim discomfort with little to no increased  euphoria. It's nice to have a purely functional stim on hand for just getting shit done. If it's time to have fun, put it away and pick through the manic galaxy of other RC stims to really stomp on those dopamine receptors haha

@Brokenkey haha yep, although for me personally 4f-mph provides this faint underlying euphoria.. this could be due to the “feel good” feeling I get from being proudctive. Great stuff and like you said it is def strictly functional. 

@sracer712 hmmm do you mean euphoric like more short acting and rushy? honestly none that I know of domessy if u r only interested in are sees but most reesirchers  know more than I. 
Other than res3@rch there are multiple options that fit the bill in the email only section. And maybe some rsees  I’m not remembering in the approved vendors as well.

You’ll need to donate at least 15 btc to the forum to access it but the access and info you get (at least ime) is worth 20 times that and the vastness of reading to dive into is majestic. 

@sracer712

lol hopefully you assumed this but I meant to say 15usd worth of btc. you don’t need to liquidate 150 grand to get on the forum don’t worry👌

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back