Re-Introduction

• Thread starter Thread starter Benz2Heaven
  • Start date Start date
B

Benz2Heaven

IF YOU ARE MORE INTERESTED IN WHAT MY D.O.C (DRUG OF CHOICE) IS, WHAT I AM HERE FOR, WHAT I CAN POSSIBLY HELP YOU WITH (AKA THE DRUGS I KNOW A LOT ABOUT AND CAN POSSIBLY HELP YOU WITH QUESTIONS ABOUT ETC.)  AND ANY OTHER DRUG RELATED INFORMATION CONCERNING MYSELF.

I dont know if my original post posted or not but I I didnt do a very good job of introducing myself anyway so thought I would take a moment to introduce myself a little better. I'm a mom and my kids are my world. My son, who is 6 years old (not going to post names for identity reasons) had a seizure at 4 months old and it caused him to stop breathing. He was in a coma for 2 months and in a rehab hospital for another 2 months after he finally woke up. Were just happy he woke up at all because when he was taken to the hospital the first night the doctor said he wouldnt survive the night (he went on his break after that) when he came back 3 days later he said, "I'll be honest I kept waiting on a call that he had passed during my break and I am astounded that his stats actually seem a little better. He isnt out of the woods but he may actually have a chance." Music to my ears! He took his first breath on his own 2-3 secs after a doctor said if he survived  he would always be dependent on the ventilator-he's been ventilator free since 2 weeks before he came out of his coma. They told us he would need a G-Tube (feeding tube) and I wouldn't let them put one in until they gave him the chance to swallow liquid on his own (he wasn't old enough for solids)-he's never had a feeding tube of any kind since he came out of his coma! He's a fighter.  JUST LIKE ME! :-) My daughter was born on St. Patrick's Day 2015 so she will be one year old on 03-17-2016 aka St. Paddy's Day Y'all! LOL :-) She is just like me she's a little fighter (or some may say spoiled, but I prefer the  first one) :-) I am also prego with my third, by choice we dont know the sex but we should know sometime in September!!! :-)  (Secretly hoping for more blue!)

ALL ABOUT ME AND ANYTHING DRUG RELATED!- I've always battled anxiety, I support the "Die with Dignity" laws and legalizing marijuana. For myself I will pretty much for now be buying xanax/alprazolam (Ksalols are my fave!) only because I am prescribed xanax and drug tested there and the methadone clinic (I was a heroin addict for 7 years and been at the methadone clinic ever since but currently on my way out so all the "You can do it!"s and "Good Luck!"s etc. are always appreciated. If anyone can PM me or whatever and let me know the best places to find xanax (like I said ksalols are my fave!), I'm also LOOKING FOR CLOMID(I needed it for both my first two children and they wont prescribe it for at least a year after giving birth and we dont want to wait that long.) Sounds bad to want to be prego on xanax and methadone but my OB-GYN see's ONLY high risk patients and she says it is perfectly safe and no reason to wait til I am off either. (And, NO, IVE BEEN PROMISED BY SEVERAL MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS BOTH OB-GYN AND FAMILY PRACTICE AND FERTILITY THAT ME BEING ON XANAX OR METHADONE  HAVE ANY BAD LONG-TERM EFFECTS ON THE BABY!) FINALLY I AM LOOKING FOR Flumazenil to TRY TO LOWER MY TOLERANCE TO BENZOS BECAUSE IT IS SO HIGH A HUMAN SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO TAKE  WHAT I TAKE JUST TO BE "NORMAL" AND SURVIVE!!!  And, IF ANYONE KNOWS OF ANY OTHER DRUGS OR FAST WAYS TO REDUCE MY TOLERANCE I'D REALLY APPRECIATE THE HEADS UP!

It had been too long to edit so what I meant to say in this part was " (And, NO, IVE BEEN PROMISED BY SEVERAL MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS BOTH OB-GYN AND FAMILY PRACTICE AND FERTILITY THAT ME BEING ON XANAX OR METHADONE DOES NOT HAVE ANY BAD LONG-TERM EFFECTS ON THE BABY AND DID NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH WHY MY SON HAD HIS SEIZURE/IS DISABLED NOW!) 

I ALSO WANTED TO ADD IF ANYONE CAN POINT ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION TO WHICH THREAD I NEED TO BE READING TO FIND KETAMINE I'D APPRECIATE IT. ALSO, IF YOU KNOW HOW LONG IT STAYS IN YOUR SYSTEM FOR A URINE DRUG SCREEN WOULD BE HELPFUL! THANKS!!! :-)

******IT'S 4:20 SOMEWHERE******

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back