reagent testing kits?

irish

Hey everyone, 

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, so i'm sorry if it isn't. 

I don't know squat about reagent kits or how they work or anything, other than you get some of the substance you want to test and place a couple drops of one reagent on it and it turns a certain color, indicating what it contains.. i think? 

my question is; is there a one size fits all type kit that can test for all types of opiates and such that i can get some of the substance, put some drops of something on it, and it turns..(purple for example) and gives me an answer to whats inside of it? or does it work that way? etc.

Thank you for any help or advice anyone can provide. Mods: i apologize ahead of time if this is the wrong place to post this, i'll delete it if i need to as well. thank you, hope everyone's well.

Op1ates can be a bit hard especially if theyre mixed with other chems (like p3rcs mixed with aspirin for example, or presses with multiple chems), but you should look at BunkPolice or DanceSafe.  They both sell kits with multiple reagents for testing various chems and either include small booklets to compare your results with known results so you can identify what you have.  They also both sell f3nt strips for testing for f3ntanyl/f3ntalogues.  Essential harm reduction in my opinion.  Also if you get weird or unexpected results you can post on r/ReagentTesting on R3dd1t and the knowledgeable folks there will help.

thank you so much, i really appreciate the reply. 

if anyone else has any other information or advice it'd be greatly appreciated if you'd share! 

Thanks everyone :)

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back