Reagent Testing Web App

DoomKitty

Here's a link to a web app SIN (SIN) developed for interpreting reagent color results.  It allows you to select multiple different tests and colors for each test at once and then gives you possible outcomes that match all those different results.  Basically makes easy work interpreting all your different test results!  There's also an app they have that is available for Android phones. As always, tests vary depending on reagent quality and reagent testing isn't the same as gc/ms so always practice good HR. 

ReagentColorIdentifier

@DoomKitty Have you ever heard of or tried sending pills to https://www.drugsdata.org/ (formerly EcstasyData).  It's a bit expensive -- like $100-$150 per pill but they use a GC/MS so you get 100% verifiable results.

SIN seems to only be for EU customers and it looks a little confusing.  It also doesn't look like it tests for benz's (cl0nz).

@Clarissa  To get reagents in the US i would order from bunkpolice or dancesafe!!  Sadly the only reagent available for benz0s is the zimmermann reagent and it only tests for a very select few and not clonz.  It does valz tho.  That app i linked to is just useful to matching colors when testing with various reagents.  I do HIGHLY recommend drugsdata!!  They do amazing work and yes, the results will tell you exactly whats in it, so infinitely more conclusive and reliable than doing reagent testing if you can afford it.

Last edited by a moderator:
@DoomKitty Yeah thanks that's helpful.  It doesn't sound like reagent's are even worth looking into anymore if it cannot differentiate between substances.  I think I'll pull the plug on drugsdata and try it out.  I assume you have tried drugsdata and can vouch for them personally?

@Clarissa Reagents are excellent to use, and as long as you are using a number of them on each substance you can narrow it down really really well.  I consider having them to be extremely important for harm reduction, especially if you are a polydrug user or have lots of friends who use lots of different kinds of drugs (and dont have money for gc/ms).  Also buying fent strips is ESSENTIAL.  My own life and many others have been saved using reagents and fent strips.

But yes, if you want to know exactly whats in it then gc/ms is def the way to go.  And yes DrugsData is 100000% legit!!!  Tried and true for years and years and years.  Ive never sent anything in but i know many vendors and customers who have. 

@DoomKitty You sound like a really good person / friend watching out for all those people!  Let's just say if I was still hanging out with people using heavy narcotics like opies and H then I'd be in an unmarked grave.  I just withdrawaled off Subs after 7-8 years so I'm only uses b3nz for the after-effects and sleeping and anxiety.  But I understand what you are saying and I'm glad there are responsible people like you out there watching over these users who sometimes don't care what they are taking.  I was already off opies by the time people started adding fent to H and pills (unless that's wrong and I just had reliable dealers since I only dealt with a few trusted sources).  There are special combined D3A/FB1/State p0lice task force by me in every county, so purchasing drugs isn't easy.  The state I live in is HARDCORE about opiates.

I wish there was a thread or place where people would post these results.  Or it would be helpful for vendors to post these results as well so we know what we're buying and that it's safe.  Last month I developed a severe case of Colitis during Sub withdrawals and during that time I started taking pillz from some of these vendors.  The cause could be years and years of drug abuse, or it could be one of the pillz I'm taking.  Maybe we can suggest to mods to open up a place in a forum or even on the vendor threads where we can post some of these results so people can feel safe and won't have to go for a colonoscopy next week :(  .  Let's just say I'm 20-30 years away from needing a mandatory annual colonoscopy.

@Clarissa I know people have posted results in the vendor threads where they purchased them before.  I think most people just dont get shit tested primarily due to financial cost and rely more on fent strips and previous experience to tell them if something is fake/pressed etc.  There's also the pill identification section and the harm reduction sections which would be excellent places to post results.  I for one am a fan of just posting results in the vendor thread since that makes the most sense to me!  Sorry your having health issues and hope the get resolved quickly!! take care!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back