Real Happy To Find This Site, Only One Problem..

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
G

I was recommended to this site from a friend, and it has taught me nothing but good things! also found a lot of new sources that are great!! only one problem is the one source everyone speaks so highly of Am***, has been toying around with me recently. I ordered 500 gadors from her, sent first tracking number that didnt work, 2 days later she finally sent me the first one that does work ( sitting in ISC MIAMI right now). She told me the second would be shipped within 2-3 days. Well, 5 days go by so i email her and she gives me another tracking number that doesnt work. Has this happened to anyone else? Could anyone with close ties with her talk to her by chance? i got a 5% discount for the 500 tabs and 10% for DBG member. I ordered 200 from her a few weeks ago and everything went perfectly smooth!

am i just freaking out or can someone help?

My first order with her sat in ISC Miami for a long time too but finally came. 21 days I think. I think you will get your orders soon.

sitting in ISC MIAMI right now). She told me the second would be shipped within 2-3 days. Well, 5 days go by so i email her and she gives me another tracking number that doesnt work. Has this happened to anyone else? Could anyone with close ties with her talk to her by chance? i got a 5%

your overeacting and panicking,and anyone would especially withe the amount and money involved in it,but just give it some time a week or two.then go agro and complaining.as Most of these people keep up to their word and if its sent its out of their control,so either call the customs or wait,as the first party did its job,while mailing system is always unpredictable,sometimes it might take a week sometime it might take two months,god knows the ways they ship and how it works in their part of the world travelling through all the countries.Hope fot the best.As myself never ordered from the guy but spoke to him and he is honest and well manered,will tell you if hes out of stock or recommend something else,so dont see any red flags beyond the post beying your problem.

yeah you're right i was over reacting. it just didnt seem right after the first time transaction and now they had me send the money to a totally different country than the first so it sketched me out. But i will just keep waiting, the anxiety brought these posts up. sorry mods, you can delete if necessary.

Hey Aschwabe,

Wondering on the status of your order? I have always received from them in a timely fashion and have always been very responsive to any emails or problems. Maybe things are backed up because the 4th holiday. Good luck my friend and keep us posted, I would hate for her to go bad!

I was just wondering why I can't post any comments in the E-mail only section forums I can post on every other forum why is the E-nail only forums locked out is there some kind of approval that I need to get? Any input would be appreciated thanks mods...

Still nothing guys..I have 2 tracking numbers both are in miami. One has been there since the 29th of June and 2nd has only been a few days. Should I be worried?

Sent jun 29 Received first pack (180) None Broken thru miami. Rec july 14th

July 6 Second 200. Arrived July 18 200 all perfect none broken. Through Miami Cuaroks

3rd pack arrived today the 24 shipped the 19 here's the downfall. Only 17 of the 120 were in fact. So now I have hundreds of /3rds 1/2a and even some were crushed completely RR647071200AR

And the third pack went through new York customs which jas never happened before from miami. Not happy with quality Of last pack

I was just wondering if someone from admin could tell me how to change my email address as the old email address I had is disabled at this point and I would like to know how to change and update this info. Thanks for any help in advance!

If you go to the upper right hand corner of your screen you can make changes in preferences I think

Newbie here, but this seems like a good site.

The only thing that concerns me is the warning from my browser that the site it not secure.

I'm wondering--given the content discussed here--why there is no "https//" at the beginning of the url?

Thanks!

What would be the use of https

Everyone is free to read this forum, so its useless to encrypt your messages as in the end everyone can read it.

there is no sensitive information like credit cards handled here.

Just my opinion i'm not a expert.

What would be the use of https

Everyone is free to read this forum, so its useless to encrypt your messages as in the end everyone can read it.

there is no sensitive information like credit cards handled here.

Just my opinion i'm not a expert.
I'm no expert either!  The only thing I know is that my browser keeps warning me that someone could steal my password and that --according to the certificate here--another site may be IMPERSONATING this site.  I dunno!  Using an add in called "https everywhere," I saw this message when I just logged in:

www.drugbuyersguide.net uses an invalid security certificate. The certificate is only valid for the following names: cloudfront.net, *.cloudfront.net

Error code: SSL_ERROR_BAD_CERT_DOMAIN

I'm hoping that the admins will see this and do some 'splaining (as Ricky Riccardo used to say) :)

Still, glad to be here.  Peace!

We have no security certificate?

I think the problem is on your end....

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back