Real or fake? Pex-2 & Di@ep@am

@Lyko

You took a big risk ordering benzos from India, but it seems like you got lucky.  These are alps, but according to the dating and the fonts, there's a very good chance, that they are legit. Unfortunately very poor quality both the diazepam and the alps too.

Left: legit.   Right: fake.

View attachment 1368

Last edited:
@Lyko

You took a big risk ordering benzos from India, but it seems like you got lucky.  These are alps, but according to the dating and the fonts, there's a very good chance, that they are legit. Unfortunately very poor quality both the diazepam and the alps too.

Left: legit.   Right: fake.

View attachment 1368
Thank you. These were actually a sample batch, they sent me quite alot to be surprised.

On a unrelated note how do I reply to a persons post with the @Lyko for instance instead of quoting the whole post?

Cheers.

Yeah, Indian vendors do that, because they want you to be their customer for years or even decades, and benzos and some schedule IV PKs are dirt cheap there. Also over 95% of the benzos are fake, even can be harmful, so be careful!

You just have to put an "@"and the nickname right after, and the nick will pop up on the screen. (Of course the @ is without the quote marks)

@Lyko Close enough, except my name is two words :)  

And you're welcome. 

Ps: let me know how your Pex-2 stuff is.

Last edited:
@Jackie Chiles

Got it mate, thanks (I wasn't waiting for the members names list to pop up lol)

Anyway, back on topic I will let you know how the Pex-2 is.

Cheers.

@Lyko That is a generous sample you have there!!.

Ive had both the x@n and di@z a year or so ago,the di@z I found to be pretty weak but the x@n was of good quality.

I'm sure the di@z had roche written on one side instead of v@lium,but they were Abbot health care one's..

Do let us know the results of your testing...

Peace 

Bliss....

@blissopifree 2

Yeah mate, I was surprised myself at how many I received.

Haven't tried them yet, however, will let you know the results.

Cheers.

@Lyko: Keep the blister packs from this order, or download the picture I uploaded to show you which one's the legit

It's, a common tactic in India with benzos, that they send you a good amount of decent, real benzos, and when you get enthusiastic (I reckon the price of these pills are very-very low - always a red flag), and you are ready to order for hundreds and hundreds of dollars/pounds/euros and when they arrive you'll get the bathtub-made fake ones, with a presser bought from eBay and in a very poor quality blister pack, that you can tell, there's no way it was made by the manufacturer. The blister pack, that's almost as the same as the real ones, except for the small differences that you, or an average user would never notice. So if you really want to go with Indian products (still stand by my opinion, bad idea, weak quality, very often counterfeit), order in small amounts, and match the pills/blister packs, the printings. There are very good vendors listed on this board, with impeccable reputation, if you have the patience to get the right amount of posts, or just donate $10, you'll get access to them, and you can be sure, that what you get is top notch stuff.

Good luck!

Last edited:
@Jackie Chiles & @PTFC

Thanks guys. I do use lots of vendors from other countries. My favorite is the UK based one which they process from a pharmacy you know you get the real deal especially T3v@ Pharmaceuticals. However I do use East European and Asia aswell.

How do I got about donating to this board?

Cheers.

@Jackie Chiles & @PTFC

Thanks guys. I do use lots of vendors from other countries. My favorite is the UK based one which they process from a pharmacy you know you get the real deal especially T3v@ Pharmaceuticals. However I do use East European and Asia aswell.

How do I got about donating to this board?

Cheers.
You are showing as an opal sponsor @Lyko, you should be able to enter the email section and contact the vendors there if you haven't already. It sounds like you are well versed though, spreading orders around is the way to go!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just an update. 

The pex 2 and di@zep@m worked great. The pex 2 was almost like taking 2 phiz3r. So all good :)

Just an update. 

The pex 2 and di@zep@m worked great. The pex 2 was almost like taking 2 phiz3r. So all good :)
I'm pleased for you but quite surprised. On my previous forum, Pex was not held in high esteem at all. Of course, there could be good batches and dud ones going around. The most important thing is that they worked for you.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back