Received LL today

kimberlyjune

Has anyone ever gotten letter saying their package was seized? I got one today, don't know what to do now?

Kim

Contact your shipper explain ..And do not use your address again as it be black listed /Flagged ...After showing shipper the LL get rid of it .

OK thank you! I threw letter away and contacted shipper.  Should I get a po box? Luckily it was a small amount!

Last edited by a moderator:
Surprised you got a LL for a small amount .But yea do anything except use your own address for 6 months (thats my rule) ..But im Uk we do not use PO boxes much ,would just use a friends addy etc ..if its only a few 100 vitamins id imagine that be the end of it .

I don't believe they flag addresses at least not in the US.  Think of what a pain in the ass that would be and how slow mail would go.  They would be checking addresses at Customs, and I've ordered pills a week after a seizure and they made it fine.  You might get flagged if you are under Federal investigation but not for some piddly ass little order of benzos.  If it was a Kilo of Testosterone powder or 1000 Xanax I might have second thoughts, but you will be fine.  I've had multiple houses where I've gotten a LL and subsequently received many many orders.  Also people move too often to have address flagging be at all effective.

View, I know we argue all the time.  I'm not trying to piss in your Cheerios, I just don't believe in the address flagging thing and in my experience it has made no difference in my the treatment of my international mail by customs.  I even had a multi agency gang of officers roll up in my house regarding some dirty dirty international mail, they didn't find anything and left.  Two weeks later another piece of dirty dirty mail showed up no problems (I had already moved out and my room mates turned it over to the postal inspector), but my point is if a package like that doesn't get you flagged, then whatever you ordered probably didn't either.

I think ule find its you that likes to argue over posts ..I shall leave u to dish out your views :)  

I think ule find its you that likes to argue over posts ..I shall leave u to dish out your views :)  
I wasn't trying to start any static, I was just pointing out that we don't have the best track record of agreeing on issues.  I have no animosity toward you, we live on opposite sides of the world and have different view points, nothing wrong with that.   You are correct, I can be a bit abrasive at  times and for that I apologize.  I think there was actually only 1 thread or maybe 2 threads that we got into it.  This thread I just shared my personal experience with the matter of address flagging, which is extensive and goes up to the level that I was threatened with Federal prosecution.  In all sincerity, have a good day and lets all get along; even if we are not always in agreement. 

Last edited:
I have received with no problem after 2 love letters at the same address. The only reason I received 2 was that the IOP reshipped from a hot spot without even being asked to. One of the rare times that a reship was NOT desirable. Anyway, I still was not flagged as no troubles since then. (2 years)

I have received with no problem after 2 love letters at the same address. The only reason I received 2 was that the IOP reshipped from a hot spot without even being asked to. One of the rare times that a reship was NOT desirable. Anyway, I still was not flagged as no troubles since then. (2 years)
Yah like @2earls said. I've meet people who have gotten LL's to the same address and zero f's were given and they reshipped and reordered. They still get there packages and nothing ever comes of it.

@kimberlyjune The stories of controlled deliveries are somewhat a scare tactic to get you nervous about ordering online IMHO. Not to say they don't happen. I imagine they very well could but its a lot of trouble on the end of all the parties to go through all the steps to make that happen. Rule of thumb I've done since way back in my OP infancy days it was the package gets delivered. Most of the time signature is required depending on who its from. I take no mind of it and set it down untouched like I don't know who's it is or from. I wait well over an hour and then I dig in and enjoy. From what I've read if they are going to do a controlled delivery it has to be made by a LEO and then they come back moments after it was placed into your hands. Now that's the worst case scenario but I have not read or experienced any of that happening in a long time. So don't sweat it and until your losing money or REALLY feel that your in some sort of predicament. Then it's time to change it up.

Best thing you can do and I've said it before is to be real friendly with your delivery person. You get to know them and the people that cover their shifts. Then you can be all but certain who is handing it over to you.

Good luck and much love

Humboldt GU

Thanks for the grey info and advice! Needless to say I was pretty freaked out!!!!

So Jim suggested Ido a remailer, he was kind enough to send me info on getting a mailbox in NY. I've never even heard of this before? I guess they ship my package to the mailbox in NY and then they forward to me. Any one ever do this or have experience with this? I definatley do not want to use my own address again!

BTW..., Jim was great, he said he would reship my order once I get the new address!!!!!! He is great!!!!

Remailers are easy to use but they are tied to your original address.  The advantage of a NY remailer is most of your packages would come through JFK which is considered a good place to enter the country, as opposed to San Francisco or lately I hear Chicago.  You have to have all the appropriate ID and have a document notarized saying you are who you are, and they give you a NY mail address.  If you already live on the E. Coast I would just get a local mailbox, Jim is the only one weird about the E.Coast thing.  

The only thing I don't like about that is the notary thing and having to use my real name! Plus it sounds like a lot of damn work!!! Lol

Jim said he has a lot of issues sending to my area, I'm in California!!

I used a remailer many (many) years ago with a differnt vendor and it was fine.Sounds like you need to provide much more documentation than it used to be :/  I have a friend who uses a remailer for Jim orders and has not had a single problem since getting the remailer.. I would just set it up exactly as he advises , its nice with Jim because he gives good specifics/instructions on how to do things.. With some of these other guys, communications leave me just like Wtf? Good luck !:)

Yes, I agree. Jim is great and he has given me some great info and even sent me links to remailers in NY, so he went above and beyond!!!

Toss it and burn it.  I was one of the rare people that was targeted by a controlled delivery.  You will never see it coming.  I hope I have earned enough credentials here that people believe me when I say NEVER SIGN!  I say it over and over again!   LL's are nothing.  A nervous postal worker at your door is a big deal.  Let it be known that I did something really stupid that lead to LE suspicion against me, so the likelihood of you getting in trouble is tiny unless you are buying huge amounts.  *Or* if your vendor screws up and sends multiple packages to your address and you are stupid enough to call the courier when you see unfamiliar tracking numbers headed your way.  Get my drift? Don't be dumb like Polly.

I am barking down this door again because this is an important topic. I suspect admin is frustrated with me again because I freak the @#$% out whenever there is a problem with a vendor.  I can't help it.  I've seen the inside of a cell and it's ugly.  You count the cement blocks over and over again.  There were 85.5 on the long side.

Final statement... I never went to jail over this business.  Unrelated.  I'm just terrified of going back.

Poly

I want to hear about this - we talk so fill me in privately.  Good god that's terrible

One issue about LL's...It is impossible for Cu$+0m$ to check every incoming parcel, even if zillions of new @g3n+$ get hired by the Trump admin.  If your IOP gets too well known, then all or almost all of their deliveries will get nabbed, and LL's will (usually) get sent. They do check a small percentage of all packages, so a letter every now and again is to be expected, and is really no big deal at all. Back in the 1990's, I had at least 6 LL's in about a year and a half, and I just tossed them in the garbage.  I never heard about any of them again.

Just follow the advice offered previously, do not for any reason request an appeal or answer the LL in any manner.  Also, don't sign for anything...make sure your ph@rm sends stuff with no signature necessary.  I used to sign for stuff from an Indian ph@rm, but that was yesteryear. I would not do so now.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back