Received some pills today

• Thread starter Thread starter Sweet Guy
  • Start date Start date
S

Sweet Guy

Don't know if i can mention what kind.... (as per rules) But they seemed very light in weight (compared to the norm)...... And once taken had barely any affect... I had to injest 4 times the amount for the slightest effect. Should be worried about ingesting these????? 

Don't know if i can mention what kind.... (as per rules) But they seemed very light in weight (compared to the norm)...... And once taken had barely any affect... I had to injest 4 times the amount for the slightest effect. Should be worried about ingesting these????? 
To make this more clear...... Should I stay clear from these????? I mean could they be dangerous to my health...... (they could be low quality, perhaps expired shelf life)... Or do people knock these off with dangerous chemicals.

Thanks in advance.

After further experiments..... These are not the real deal..... I wish I could reveal the source. But I do not want to go against the rules of the board.

If they are not a vendor listed here, you can tell about them in the blacklist as a warning to other people to avoid.

Your donation has been processed so you now have access to all our vendors. Also, you are allowed to mention the type of medication, but we prefer that you disguise or code it to avoid search bots. For example V@leeum or something like that.

If you suspect that you have fakes, it could be dangerous to ingest them.

They are a vendor here.... I am just not sure if I was able to say the name...... I totally understand, I read all the rules... I just did not want to say anything about a reputable vendor... I guess all vendors "have their days".... Ya know good and bad. Thanks so much for responding.

They are a vendor here.... I am just not sure if I was able to say the name...... I totally understand, I read all the rules... I just did not want to say anything about a reputable vendor... I guess all vendors "have their days".... Ya know good and bad. Thanks so much for responding.
Could u pm me please?

I have heard this happening a lot, esp with anxiety meds and I have recently encountered some of the p4in m3d variety. In my opinion, I wouldn't consider them dangerous, probably just very expired, however trust your gut always.

I have heard this happening a lot, esp with anxiety meds and I have recently encountered some of the p4in m3d variety. In my opinion, I wouldn't consider them dangerous, probably just very expired, however trust your gut always.
As you know, I have had an experience with anxiety meds that looked and tasted perfect, but felt SO wrong....I'm going to buy a kit for my own peace of mind to see what comes up in my urine.  I think that we probably had a similar situation. My gut also tells me they're real, possibly just very old. But I'm guessing. It stinks either way. I know you need your meds @Slegna Owt Also, I wanted to thank you. You've been so supportive and helpful to me since I joined this forum. You're a gem of a person. Meeting you has been a highlight of my experience here. 

@CrankyDude....Sorry to hear that happened to you!!! I felt the same way and was nervous leaving a review that mentioned my issue...again, vendor(s) with good reps. I just took the loss and mostly kept my mouth shut. 

I, too received fake c@dean from India recently. Took 3 - sick as hell. My bad, I guess I know better than to take unmarked crap. Tummy still hurts. :(

can we know who the vendor was? No one should have to deal with fake meds if we can stop it here!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back