Recorded phone call from customs border patrol

Samsun

SAPPHIRE SPONSOR
Has anyone received a phone call from customs stating the have seized your package and you will be arrested in 24 hours? Just got this call today and i'm freaking out. The call was from a local number.

I just went on reddit and found other people that have received these calls. one person press 1 for more information and the people asked when did you received this call then eventually hung up on them.  They were calling it a scam so hopefully it just a coincidence. Pretty sketchy.  

Definitely sounds like some sort of scam/prank.  Did they say anything else?  Like was there some sort of extortion attempt?  Also curious if you actually have a missing order? Also, did you try googling the number to see if you can find anything about it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah thats the kind of scam i would assume it would be. CBP will def never call.  Either a letter or a knock at the door lol....Stay safe!

I get these annoying calls every single day also from the SSA.  Some of the vocabulary & accents are hillarious!

Yea I would definitely chalk it up as a scam call.I have never heard of getting a call saying hey we coming to arrest you.Would kinda kill the element of surprise and who the hell would stick around.

I know this is a bit late on the thread,but I just got the same call. Also have things going on and some bad blood with a scammer who tried blackmailing me. Wondering if he gave out my info as revenge or its all a coincidence. I have alot going on and thats the last thing I needed. Ima chalk it up to bullshit and fuck it off... editing  this because I read the news article and it's word for word what recorded message said. Scam.

Last edited by a moderator:
@ShoeLace it's a total scam!!  If you really pick apart those messages everything about them is fake.  Their almost laughable. I've gotten those several times when I've placed SY orders.  Even though my orders were fine I still got those calls.  Interesting huh????  That's one of the reasons I don't go south of the boarder anymore.

Stay well!  Kitty:)

@mountaincat9 ya I have nothing sy but do have things due soon and with everything going on it have me a brief panic until I read that article. Like kitty said they aren't going to call about a few things and especially a pre recording. They are sending A love letter or knocking on your door. Fuck this world.

@ShoeLace glad your staying cool as a cucumber!  I actually saved one of the messages I got a few years back it was so funny.  The english was so broken & mixed up it was too funny that I couldn't believe they would think anyone would believe it was real. 

Na, I don’t think anyone that wanted to arrest you would call and let you know ahead of time that they are going too. Loses the element of surprise and I’m almost certain arrests don’t happen that way

@cwcville that video is hilarious!!!!!!!  That's exactly like the calls I get so obviously fake.  I've had both men & women call trying to get me to call back.

Total scam. They wouldn’t give you a 24hr warning if they were who they say they are. Doesn’t make sense 

Yes scam, I’ve had too. Not to say it’s not getting crazy out there and privacy is obvious gone straight down the tubes. I get the job but come on sometimes. What taxpayer resources are going into this black hope. None of us want anything scandalous but some of it is bs

Yes scam, I’ve had too. Not to say it’s not getting crazy out there and privacy is obvious gone straight down the tubes. I get the job but come on sometimes. What taxpayer resources are going into this black hope. None of us want anything scandalous but some of it is bs
Oops I should have separated that out, I was speaking to two issues. 1. Yes scam 2. The black “hole” is becoming more prominent and again while I understand the HS reasons. Some of it is a witch hunt and created more problematic by LV worried about fake bags.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back