Registered Mail Go Thru Customs

tt1021tt

What's up everyone. Iam waiting for a sample letter that sent by registered mail abroad it was sent 10-30 and tracking never worked til now. It says it going to be delivered went thru NY but it never says anything about customs just got me wondering why and I believe I gotta sign for it anyone else have this happen before it's from a high risk country that I would never order from, guy offered so I said sure didn't even think he was gonna mail but he did now I'm nervous to sign for it the way tracking was working any input would be appreciated thanks.

When you hit your TN at usps, does anything that looks like this

Processed Through Sort Facility
ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) 

show up?

Yes, you have to sign for it. 

You can try leaving a note asking your carrier to sign for you. It works half the time. More often if you know your carrier. A slam-dunk if you give your carrier a 'Xmas card' every year.

Have you had things shipped from the same guy before and have to sign for them? If the answer is NO then I would NOT accept.

Why do they send it so you have to sign for it? Is this some kind of USPS requirement?

This is just my opinion but it sounds very fishy to me and a total set up. Free samples!?!?!????? Sounds to good to be true and you know what they say about that. Have they ever sent you free samples before? Did you have to sign for any package before? If not then you couldn't pay me any amount to pick it up!

I would be sure that the email addy that the recent mails have come from the same addy your previous communications came from. I would even try contacting them again to confirm everything. I'd then ask questions that they should know but may have forgotten if it is indeed a set-up. I would be very specific and ask something like "did you include ......... and ............?" If their answer is yes to everything the NO WAY!

If you aren't 1100% sure it is good, I would not accept it!. Is it worth it?

Be careful and good luck!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back