If anyone has a picture of another official leaderboard

please post it in this thread.

3483fk6.jpg

-.- .. .-.. .-.. / -- . .-.-.- /

-.- .. .-.. .-.. / -- . .-.-.- /

-.- .. .-.. .-.. / -- . .-.-.-

Code:
http://youtu.be/WM8bTdBs-cw

Mad props to Soldier on his prolific accomplishments here on DBG! I'm just going to chime in here quickly before Slammer nukes this thread by saying that NO ONE better go all "Jewy's Sloppy Seconds" party when I pass Young here soon. Do so at your own risk!

Mad props to Soldier on his prolific accomplishments here on DBG! I'm just going to chime in here quickly before Slammer nukes this thread by saying that NO ONE better go all "Jewy's Sloppy Seconds" party when I pass Young here soon. Do so at your own risk!
Thank God it was you. I was lying in bed when I got the notification and was like, "awwww fuck, here we go!" Don't worry, if it's a weekday, I'll be a henchman for your thread. I was just thinking about how we haven't been on the same threads lately, and how much I missed my Wookie buddy. I love how you defended me against "doesit in the ass and takes it there too in whatever order you want, retards like me don't care!" One post and out, you guys kicked his ass! I never wanted to lead the board, there was a time where I wanted to be reset to zero. I'm still working on a way to have the four of us welcome new members in an "artees" re:FG Soldier style dust visual. Maybe we can recruit some off topic fans!

Last edited by a moderator:
Who cares about "post counts" anyways?

Certainly not I, that's for sure.

Much more important things to accomplish in life, one would think. No?

So childish it's sadly become beyond belief.

Grow up people.

Best wishes.

SLAMMER++

Who cares about "post counts" anyways?

Certainly not I, that's for sure.

Much more important things to accomplish in life, one would think. No?

So childish it's sadly become beyond belief.

Grow up people.

Best wishes.

SLAMMER++
C'mon Slammer, Nurse's orders - 4mg K-pins, 6 pack beer funneled with 2 minute breaks in between, and 4 episodes of either Barney or Dora the Explorer.

On DBG, I'm an outspoken, dust smoking skull with an attitude problem. I want to have fun, be a jackass, make silly pictures, and break my friend's balls over stupid shit. I want to hang out with SIth lords, Wookies, Zombies, and Dinosaurs. I want to make a big deal about things that don't really mean shit. Do I tell my friends at work that I'm the top poster at DBG? No, I can't pee while somebody's watching me!

If anyone has a picture of another official leaderboard

please post it in this thread.

"1018 Total Shouts Slammer (332) Top Shouter"

And that's certainly something to be proud of.

S

Its a great list and 411 likes Jewy. I might have to unlike some, so kidding.
I still remember Xanaxmaster, he was cool to me from day one.

PS_solder ha-ha I cant pee with someone watching either

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back