Remailers UK ➡️ Europe

Zicky

OPAL SPONSOR
All of the online pharmacies I've been using have recently stopped shipping abroad. At first, I thought I may have solved my problems by finding a couple remailers/mail forwarding companies, but as soon as I placed my orders, I started having problems.

One pharmacy wrote me back saying, "we do not ship abroad and this includes to forwarding centers. Your order has been cancelled."

Another place sent the package, but then my forwarding service emailed me and said they had received a package for me containing two boxes of "pills," and it's against their terms & conditions to send any type of medicine, even OTC, and that they would ship it this time with their "untracked budget service" which they can't claim any responsibility for once it leaves their warehouse. Estimated delivery is 8-10 days, if it ever shows up. They didn't even tell me the name of the company they would use for their "untracked budget service." But I can probably get that info from them.

And then they told me that if any other packages arrived for me with pills inside would be destroyed. 

After searching more & more, it seems like all remailer services that I can find in the UK prohibits the shipment of any medicines.

Does anyone know of any discreet/confidential remailers that won't check what's inside my package? Or that might look the other way?

i don't have very high hopes for any answers... Other threads asking about remailers have a lot of interested followers, but no answers. The only remailer I've seen suggested here is nymail for the US.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back