Reminder

Zen

"Joshua Cook, 27, distributed Xanax SweetTarts , MDMA, Shrooms, and Amphetamine Sulfates through the "PartCrew" vendor profile on White House Market from August 2020 through June 2022.
Cook was in charge of receiving orders via the vendor account and Proton Mail addresses. His accomplices, Haleigh and Benjamin Flanigan, packaged and mailed the drugs to their buyers.
Cook's drug trafficking operation was discovered in May 2021 after FBI investigators received an anonymous tip regarding Haleigh Flanigan. The tip said that Haleigh Flanigan was selling drugs out of a warehouse on behalf of a person named "Josh".
Surveillance of Haleigh revealed that on August 11, 2021, she went to a post office and dropped off 22 packages. The investigators seized one of the packages and questioned its recipient. The recipient reportedly disclosed that he had purchased the drugs on the dark web from PartCrew. The package contained SweeTarts that tested positive for flualprazolam.
The investigators made four undercover purchases from PartCrew via Proton Mail addresses and paid via bitcoin and Monero to addresses provided by the vendor. Tracking the bitcoin led the investigators to Coinbase accounts registered to the Flanigans.
The investigators also acquired search warrants for the Flanigans' iCloud accounts. Messages backed up in the iCloud accounts revealed that Cook and the couple had been involved in the drug trafficking operation since at least 2019.
The investigators established that there had been movement of packages to and from Cook's residence in Denver and the Flanigans' residence in Lexington. On June 14, 2022, the investigators intercepted a package mailed from Lexington to Cook’s residence. On opening the package the investigators found SweeTart candies in a plastic Kroger shopping bag. Tests showed that the SweeTarts had no drugs.
The investigators searched the Flanigans' apartment and vehicle on the same day. The investigators found suspected drugs, and packaging and shipping material. They also found a USPS envelope with Cook's name and address as the return address.
Cook and the Flanigans pled guilty to conspiracy to commit drug distribution and conspiracy to commit money laundering. Benjamin Flanigan was sentenced to 18 months in prison while his wife was imprisoned for 48 months in June 2023.
Cook's prison sentence of eight years and four months will be followed by three years of supervised release.

A wiser one learns from others' mistakes!

They started extraditing foreign nationals from 2005 and targeting Chinese labs as well as clearnet bb boards and sotb ugl's and stateside ugl's. Guess what, they are still there. Then tor boards started around then and f3ds used nasa supercomputers to defeat tor. Still all there. They got a lot of ppl I knew for various things.

The takeaway is evolve with the trends and since 2005 a LOT has changed. Never stop learning

They started extraditing foreign nationals from 2005 and targeting Chinese labs as well as clearnet bb boards and sotb ugl's and stateside ugl's. Guess what, they are still there. Then tor boards started around then and f3ds used nasa supercomputers to defeat tor. Still all there. They got a lot of ppl I knew for various things.

The takeaway is evolve with the trends and since 2005 a LOT has changed. Never stop learning

D@m !!! Im trying to keep up with all the news m8! scary sht they have and we know NOTING about it!

"Joshua Cook, 27, distributed Xanax SweetTarts , MDMA, Shrooms, and Amphetamine Sulfates through the "PartCrew" vendor profile on White House Market from August 2020 through June 2022.
Cook was in charge of receiving orders via the vendor account and Proton Mail addresses. His accomplices, Haleigh and Benjamin Flanigan, packaged and mailed the drugs to their buyers.
Cook's drug trafficking operation was discovered in May 2021 after FBI investigators received an anonymous tip regarding Haleigh Flanigan. The tip said that Haleigh Flanigan was selling drugs out of a warehouse on behalf of a person named "Josh".
Surveillance of Haleigh revealed that on August 11, 2021, she went to a post office and dropped off 22 packages. The investigators seized one of the packages and questioned its recipient. The recipient reportedly disclosed that he had purchased the drugs on the dark web from PartCrew. The package contained SweeTarts that tested positive for flualprazolam.
The investigators made four undercover purchases from PartCrew via Proton Mail addresses and paid via bitcoin and Monero to addresses provided by the vendor. Tracking the bitcoin led the investigators to Coinbase accounts registered to the Flanigans.
The investigators also acquired search warrants for the Flanigans' iCloud accounts. Messages backed up in the iCloud accounts revealed that Cook and the couple had been involved in the drug trafficking operation since at least 2019.
The investigators established that there had been movement of packages to and from Cook's residence in Denver and the Flanigans' residence in Lexington. On June 14, 2022, the investigators intercepted a package mailed from Lexington to Cook’s residence. On opening the package the investigators found SweeTart candies in a plastic Kroger shopping bag. Tests showed that the SweeTarts had no drugs.
The investigators searched the Flanigans' apartment and vehicle on the same day. The investigators found suspected drugs, and packaging and shipping material. They also found a USPS envelope with Cook's name and address as the return address.
Cook and the Flanigans pled guilty to conspiracy to commit drug distribution and conspiracy to commit money laundering. Benjamin Flanigan was sentenced to 18 months in prison while his wife was imprisoned for 48 months in June 2023.
Cook's prison sentence of eight years and four months will be followed by three years of supervised release.

A wiser one learns from others' mistakes!
anything happen to the recipient's or intended recipients?

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back