Toboso

DIAMOND SPONSOR
What are reputation points and how do they differ from total posts and membership level?

500 posts make you a VIP, for example. Likes move you up levels.

Last edited by a moderator:
@ElectroNymph  thank you very much for the explanation. 

The irony being that I like a lot of posts on here but only 7 likes allowed. I actually like this too as it makes you really think about what really hits you and resonates with you. I've never been one to court friends or try to be popular but I started to be liked, while a young kid at school, because I hated bullies and sorted a fair few out in my time. 

Forums also have their bullies, liars, attention seekers and out & out blaggers ( ppl who will befriend you and be overly attentive so as to approach you for favours)  I've spotted a couple already but it's not my job to flag them or pull them on it though I've had to really hold back from typing or sending a PM. 

Anyway, I digress. Thanks again. It makes sense though I bet we ALL want to know what's behind door number 500 ;)

@ElectroNymph  thank you very much for the explanation. 

The irony being that I like a lot of posts on here but only 7 likes allowed. I actually like this too as it makes you really think about what really hits you and resonates with you. I've never been one to court friends or try to be popular but I started to be liked, while a young kid at school, because I hated bullies and sorted a fair few out in my time. 

Forums also have their bullies, liars, attention seekers and out & out blaggers ( ppl who will befriend you and be overly attentive so as to approach you for favours)  I've spotted a couple already but it's not my job to flag them or pull them on it though I've had to really hold back from typing or sending a PM. 

Anyway, I digress. Thanks again. It makes sense though I bet we ALL want to know what's behind door number 500 ;)
At VIP? Not a lot, lol. Still, it looks good on your profile. :)

I think it's 1000 posts for "Grand Poobah" - which is cool, but sounds funny. ?

I used to have 7 likes too. Got 10 when I reached VIP. It is confusing at times, I must admit!

Oh, and yeah, I have been bullied a lot, both in real life and online. I still get nightmare's about high school. :(

You just have to prove them wrong, and ignore, or outwit them. (Usually not difficult!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for explaining. Now I see that when I get a like the reputation points go up. It was a little confusing at first.

When you have 500 posts you'll be a VIP. When you have 500 likes you will be level 5. @Jools
Oh wow now this is helpful I didn't know this information. Thank you @ElectroNymph.  Yikes 500 likes I hope I can acquire that many in my lifetime!! Again helpful info from another member, had no idea about the 500 likes! 

Some people do make it obvious. Oh the irony.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back