Reshipper / mail forwarding service EU to USA

@seekerslayer Please click the follow button to follow a thread instead of commenting "^^following!" so as to not spam and clutter threads.  Thanks!

@PCowangunga This was discussed in another thread... basically we came to the conclusion that there was a reliable re-sh1pper more than a year ago now I think but too many people used it to frequently which made it unreliable as orders started to get caught by scumt0ms. Its currently extremely difficult to find a reliable re-sh1pper assuming any reliable ones are available anymore today that is. I hope the information in this post was helpful to you and answered your question.

@PCowangunga A good tip for you is to read and read then read some more but since your new here I'll send a link to the thread even though I don't like spoon feeding information to people. Whenever you learn something new or information that another person probably doesn't know about share it with people.

Last edited by a moderator:
@PCowangunga A good tip for you is to read and read then read some more but since your new here I'll send a link to the thread even though I don't like spoon feeding information to people.

I searched all over and for some reason it skipped my eyes. I have spent way too much time reading lol. One of the benefits of insomnia

Last edited by a moderator:
@PCowangunga I feel ya regarding insomnia people who don't know whats it like 1st hand to experience it as in truly bad chronic insomnia don't know how bad it is or how much it can impact your life in so many different ways. For example I'll reread something I typed thinking it was all good then the next day I wake up to look at it to discover I had countless typos or grammar errors.

@porkandbeansboy I’ll even write things down in my notepad that seem so profound at the time and I can’t make heads or tails of it when I look at it again. 

It’s debilitating, sometimes after a few days my body just wants to shut down and not work anymore. Not to mention the mental effects of it. 

Has anyone successfully used a reshipper to get chems into the US? Any and all information is appreciated <3
I'm in Canada but i think they ship us too..Forward2me ...little bit expensive cause it's another addon to ur cost but soooo worth it.I got some pretty eyebrow raising 🤫things to me n never a problemo. U get two addresses one Germany n one UK. Hardest part is figuring out what name goes where for shipping deets. I had the address ass back wards n sideways and well...miracles do happen:) made it to its home...my body🫠

Forward2me is no longer... My last package got seized and picked up by the authorities://. So upsetting 😥😥. If anyone has any other options plz reply.😊

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back