Reshipper / mail forwarding service EU to USA

anormllife22

Has anyone successfully used a reshipper to get chems into the US? Any and all information is appreciated <3

That’s a brilliant idea. Thought of it before too.

Surprised there aren’t EU people offering to do this for a fee!

Why use such a service? I find that orders from China to countries always reach me safely and orders from Europe to the United States do not always.

Google "BPM Lux". I happened once they openened a package (routine check) and was told contents were destroyed, that was the end.

Even you have the budget an/or paranoia, there are some companies operating out of Switzerland.

Can you recommend any reshippers who will get NL packs to the USA safely? Seems really hard to find online.

Mainn problem is NL,

For example with BJC or LF you won't find things like 2-fma, 2f-dck, dck, 6-apb...You will find all the same products on 50% of china sites/

Last edited by a moderator:
@ChemicalMan What china sites have you had luck with? Ive only tried rainbowsales and they didn't send me what I ordered or the correct quantity. Looking for APHP preferably 

Curious to know about other mail relays since one Dutch vendor is using their own. I've found a few service providers on the clearnet but some are very careful about what they re-mail.

Anyone know any (besides Dutchmailer) reshipper/remailer service providers that wouldn't care too much? That funcaps site looks interesting but they don't ship here to the US.

Curious to know about other mail relays since one Dutch vendor is using their own. I've found a few service providers on the clearnet but some are very careful about what they re-mail.

Anyone know any (besides Dutchmailer) reshipper/remailer service providers that wouldn't care too much? That funcaps site looks interesting but they don't ship here to the US.
But you can set up a dutch mailer and have it sent there, gets there within 2 days then forwards it to US with tracking. 65 euros

Benzoking, we got benzos out the ass here in the US, we can't get any dissociatives or some other items only available in NL though

livnluvrc and chemicalman, I am specifically looking for a-php can you please point me in the right direction? I’ve been hurting since coolchems went down

livnluvrc and chemicalman, I am specifically looking for a-php can you please point me in the right direction? I’ve been hurting since coolchems went down
I checked and seems like TGC are still selling it. I don't usually buy it. I buy BULK of a-pyp or a-pihp. You can ask them if they still ship A-PHP to America...

I checked and seems like TGC are still selling it. I don't usually buy it. I buy BULK of a-pyp or a-pihp. You can ask them if they still ship A-PHP to America...
stay away from tgc, i highly doubt they are selling aphp, i bought apycp, it was definitely not the right chemical....purely anecdotal not tested but still plus crazy over priced, you wont even find real aphp on thr onions

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back