Retinol A Cream for Anti-Aging

Clary

Hi all, I have been binge watching YouTube videos about retinol a creams aka tretinoin. Does anyone have any sources to buy without a prescription? Anyone have experience using this product? TIA!

[SIZE=12pt]When I turned 30, I went to a dermatologist and fix my skin. He recommended Retina. I have used Retina for 25 years. Let me say it is probably the best investment in my skin after staying out of the sun I have ever made.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]So now I am in my 50’s and I am glad I did. Without botox and dermafillers I look 10 years younger. With them I look 20 years younger. There are no deep lines on my face. The crows feet lines didn’t make their appearance till a year ago; they are faint, in most lights you can’t see them. The use of Retina all of these years saved me from having to have a facelift.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]In my 40’s I started Botox and Dermafillers. It can halt aging at it doorsteps. By freezing the ability to crease and wrinkle your face you halt aging. I can imagine what you all must think I look like. Nancy Pelosi? Really, I don’t. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Needless to say, I recommend that everyone to use this. Unfortunately there are people whose skin is too sensitive to use Retina. You have to be very patient and work you way up. The most important thing about the cream is wait 30 minutes after you cleaned your skin. If not, applying Retina to freshly washed skin will result in stinging and burning that can last up to three days.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]You can order it online at alldaychemist. It is very cheap. As long as you are there I recommend Latisse to grow your eyelashes. I love that stuff.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]If anyone wants I can post about using Retina and how to slowly move up the ladder.[/SIZE]

Are you you using a generic type of tretinoin; I've seen some positive reviews for that, but even generic tretinoin is not cheap.

In all fairness though, very little which is cheap is often very effective.

I purchase mine and yes it is generic on All Day Chemist. I haven’t had a problem with it and have been purchasing since 2007. Before that I had to pay for a prescription which was something like $125.

The type I purchase is called “the Retino A cream” it is $5.63 a tube, but I buy more and it comes to $4.33 a tube. A tube lasts me about five months. You only need to apply the cream/gel sparingly put more on your skin then you are just wasting it. 

Seeing that I used to pay for prescription for many years and the insurance didn’t cover it, so I consider the price of $4.33 a bargain!

I am age 25 about to turn 26 May 11th and I read Retinol is bad for someone with a high cell turn over rate so I finally found a facial moisturizer since that is the main thing I wanted but I figured why not get the benefit of other Anti-Aging ingredients such as the ones in this Ultra Nourishing Ali&Shay Day And Night Cream. Which it was not until after I received the product that it says on a card that says and I quote "This Product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week following."

Does anyone know another Forum I can ask about this question as I need to know if when I need to get Sun like for simple healthy mood balance reasons etc. that if I at least slather my face and arms in sunscreen or if I only go out in the Sun for like 15 Minutes at a time enough to get some feel good chemicals releasing since if this facial moisturizer simply just makes the sun age my face quicker than it makes it utterly pointless unless I never get any healthy amount of sun exposure time again my life which I have noticed doing such a thing unintentionally has made my mood turn to horrible. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back