Retro video games in all conditions

Cheebs

Hey everyone! As hard as it may to believe reading isn’t my only hobby. I dabble (and have been for over 6 years) in refurbishing retro game consoles such as NES, SNES, N64, all gameboys and others. I started as a way to fix up my own collection but as my skill set grew, I started getting and fixing broken ones as a side business and to help friends.

The reason I bring this up is I was wondering if any of you had retro games or consoles that are either broken/unwanted that I could buy off you or if you had something you wanted to have customized for your colllection.

If you want to sell message me and we can talk about what you have and what I would want to buy from you. If you want custom work done you can message me on telegram as Cheebsbeats and we can talk about what you had in mind and what I’m able ro do . I can do it all from swapping a save battery in games to fully cleaning /refurbishing consoles to putting a ungraded screen in your Gameboy Color.

I’m more than happy to answer any questions even if you just want some advise.

Hope you have a great weekend!

-Cheebs

Sounds great, you have a pair of skillful hands,can you fix a hair dryer?

Hmm are you sure using the private messaging system this way is allowed and that being said your business is cool af I knew someone in high school with same business and I wish I had thought of it first lol.

I’m not sure lol. It’s fun and it keeps me busy and semi productive.

No longer have a Gameboy but got the complete Nintendo DS line up.
From the first DS phat to 3DS, recently got my son a switch.

I had a switch and played it like 4 times and sold it to my friend. I love fixing and restoring or modding that stuff. I can get any console I wasn’t able to when I was in middle/high school. It’s fun but can be frustrating.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back