Returning member

DV420

Hi there i am a returning (not super active member name was DarthVendor) but I recently moved from South Florida (big open air drug market and rehab capital of the US lol) but I recently moved to the mountains of Northern California to work on my buddies pot farm we are in the middle of nowhere (luckily I had remembered some of my old sources) but many of them were gone. I thank my lucky STARLITES he some vendors were still around still awaiting that order, should be arriving any day now... I used some RC vendors to hold me over. Anyway rambling again just wanted to say high and I am looking into donation I just haven't had a wallet since the Silk Road days and only have a mobile device to use right now. Maybe somebody could point me in tight direction here I have a shitty Walmart month to month phone but it can download apps. I've been avoiding crypto like the plague sl if there are other ways to donate lmk.

ANYWAY HELLO DBG

IWelcome back and I will look forward to reading your Starlite review. Bitcoin is the only way to donate, but I think you should be able to do it with a phone. 

You are reminding me of a trip we took to Garberville a couple years ago, so pretty there in the heart of pot country.

I'm always slightly jealous of people from south Florida who have that "open air market" opinion. 

Where IS it? I've lived here 3 years and all I've found is obnoxious neighbors with fireworks and bad pizza. 

• Haha
Reactions: Kak
Hi and welcome @DV420, it's a shame you cannot download apps because electrum have a mobile bitcoin wallet app! It's very handy. Do you have any desktop access?

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back