Risk of tr@m@dol in the mail

Acid_Phreak

Hi guys. I’m pretty seasoned in this but I wanted to run it by you and see if you think my assessment is accurate. I’m hoping to get some tr@m@dol from SL but I don’t want any trouble from this. The drug is schedule IV in USA, so I don’t see it being as big of a deal as others and I’m probably not willing to order anything on a lower schedule on Clearnet. I already order Indian Armo (from a well known clearnet afinil vendor) with zero concerns about my safety and well being. I believe mod@finil is also schedule IV. The reason I’m more concerned about tr@m is that it is an opioid, and that class of drugs is a boogeyman right now. What is the heat like on tr@m these days? Any cases you know of where someone got popped on ordering a small amount? Thank you!

Hi guys. I’m pretty seasoned in this but I wanted to run it by you and see if you think my assessment is accurate. I’m hoping to get some tr@m@dol from SL but I don’t want any trouble from this. The drug is schedule IV in USA, so I don’t see it being as big of a deal as others and I’m probably not willing to order anything on a lower schedule on Clearnet. I already order Indian Armo (from a well known clearnet afinil vendor) with zero concerns about my safety and well being. I believe mod@finil is also schedule IV. The reason I’m more concerned about tr@m is that it is an opioid, and that class of drugs is a boogeyman right now. What is the heat like on tr@m these days? Any cases you know of where someone got popped on ordering a small amount? Thank you!
Read around and you'll find a few, but it's the risk you take. If you read the reviews you'll see the vast majority of gifts get to you.

@PTFC thanks for your response. To clarify- I’m not super concerned about losing a gift. Not gonna lost sleep over a LL either. I’m wondering if there are any other cases out there of people being arrested/charged/convicted for receiving this substance (tr@m) in the mail. With Armo- there is only one famous of case of someone going down for personal amounts of that drug and there were other factors in that case that made the wrath of the state worse for the defendant than it would have been normally. It seems to me that schedule IV is not really that big of a deal, but I’m concerned that it will be slightly more of a problem with tr@m because it’s an opioid. I know that when tr@m was scheduled around 2014, people did get scared off. Is there a reason people were scared other than not being willing to take a risk on controlled substance whatsoever? 

Apologies for the misunderstanding @Acid_Phreak,it's certainly not something I've heard of,  certainly not in my time here anyway. 

The US laws are different to the UK. You could always have it sent in a different name then it was never yours in the first place was it?

@trinity thanks for your response. As far as I know it is not a good idea to use a false name when using U$P$. It’s one of the factors that will get your package extra scrutiny because it looks suspicious. I wouldn’t do it with private carriers either. I’m really just curious whether we can find ANY cases of convictions on tramadol in USA post the 2014 scheduling. It’s not the most exciting drug so I don’t think it would be all over the news anyway, just wondering for my peace of mind.

@PTFC I’m being a little rambly no problem! Ya, I’m just curious how often a schedule IV or V would get someone into actual legal trouble, like an arrest and conviction, but not sure how we would be able to get good numbers on that as I’m not sure that every criminal case is public record 

Hi there @Acid_Phreak 

TBH it's not something i would worry about. LEO have bigger fish to fry..

There trying to stop c0ke, brown, meth and all that 'other' stuff which is Much higher on there list of priorities.

The worst that could happen is a Love letter, but even those are rare for Tr@ms..

Regards,  T.

@Toker Thanks man. Ya I guess I shouldn’t worry. However it’s very tempting to add in a couple C2 or C3 on this order (‘specially @dder@ll) and I think I’m going to have to restrain myself so I don’t have a panic attack between the time I order and the time my gift arrives 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back