Ritz @ pro@pan

EasyMoneySnip3r

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah
Say if you get a high heart rate from ritz 

can you take a b3ta blocker? To slow the heart rate .. 

anyone have experience 

I disagree but you must be careful with beta blockers in general. I took Adderall and then Dexidrene for 12 yrs for ADD/ADHD and the doctor once told me that if my blood pressure remained as high as it was, he would have to put me on blood pressure medication (metropolol}. Taking beta blockers while on stimulants will lower your blood pressure and pulse  but it may feel like your heart is beating out of your chest {it did for me.} I would start out with small doses of beta blockers when on stimulants and see what reaction you have. Even better would be to bring it up with your doctor. I was afraid at the time that my doctor would cut me off my ADD medication because of my blood pressure but it turned out to not be the case. In fact, doctors can and will prescribe both. One is for focus and the other is for blood pressure.

What i mean by beta blockers with stimulant slowed my pulse and lowered my blood pressure but still felt to me like my heart was beating faster... well I cant explain... but i have a home blood pressure kit that measure blood pressure and pulse and my pulse is lower when on the beta blockers. It feels like my heart is beating faster but my damn pulse rate is in fact slower. I can't explain but that's how it was for me. So be careful but I strongly believe you can mix betas with stimulants. Another one that works is Lisinopril. Lisinopril widens your blood vessels, making it easier on your heart to pump blood.

Yes, I used to do this all throughout my phd studies. I'd take metoprolol with the ritz. However, you have to be very careful dosing metoprolol. It will make you retarded and you lose a lot of the cognitive gains from the ritz as soon as you pass some threshold. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back