Roibusinesss.store

Can you provide proof of legitimacy pleasewilll make order
hi,

as proof of legitimacy you can check some Feedbacks on Bohemia Market that I have 200+ sales, 99% positive feedbacks
also on the folowwing Darknet markets
M00nkey Market
Kingdom market

To check the quality of the items and the service that I provide, you can order 1 GR of some product also..

Top Quality Items! Convenient and Bulk prices for retailers and resellers.

We send Worldwide, Australia, Canada, EU, USA, except few items.
Fast and Safe shipping from China, track its provided for all orders, not signature, Delivery Guarantee! 100% reship for Free if stuck by customs.
All packs are vacuum sealed and packed with the greatest possible discretion.
we ship to most of the world with 99% success!

STIMULANTS

A-PCYP homologue of α-PVP, much stronger
Dimethocaine hydrochloride CAS 553-63-9
4F-MAR CAS 1364933-64-1
Mephtetramine (MTTA) CAS 403860-66-2

OPIOIDS

Metonitazene yellow CAS 14680-51-4
N-Desethyl isotonitazene CAS 2732926-24-6
Protonitazene CAS 119276-01-5
Metonitazene CAS 14680-51-4
Butonitazene 95810-54-1
Protonitazene white

BENZODIAZEPINES

Bromazolam CAS 71368-80-4
Pirazolam CAS 39243-02-2
Flubrotizolam CAS 57801-95-3
Deschloroetizolam CAS 40054-73-7
Flubromazepam CAS 2647-50-8

DISSOCIATIVES

Tiletamine Hydrochloride
CAS 14176-50-2

2FDCK 2-Fluorodeschloroketamine
CAS 111982-50-4

Psychedelics & Tryptamines

ALD-52 (LSD)
Allylescaline
4-AcO-DMT Fumerate

Top quality products, Wholesale prices, Fast and Safe shipping, Deliverry Guarantee, that all you need for Fast and Profitable Return of your Drug Investment.

Enjoy

Wholesale prices, Top quality products, Fast and Safe shipping with track (signature not needed), Deliverry Guarantee, Worldwide shiping Australia, Canada, EU, USA.

approximate delivery times

Australia / 10-15 days
USA / 10-14 days
EU / 10-12 days
Canada / 12-15 days

3C-P
CAS 501700-11-4
was restocked just today!

We send Worldwide, Australia, Canada, EU, USA
Fast and Safe shipping from China, track its provided for all orders, not signature, Delivery Guarantee!

Apologies for the delay in getting back here. Thanks for the quick postage ~2wks. Package was very discrete, quality was very good. Happy to use your store again.
Thank you!
Your input is incredibly valuable and helps us improve. It takes just a few minutes, but your feedback greatly benefits our community and assists other customers in their shopping decisions.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back