Room mate signed for a love letter with my name on it.

garyis

So the package of chemicals I was supposed to get was supposed to be delivered via signature at my front door.

The package never came, but over a month later the mail lady came to the front door and delivered a package which my room mate signed for. It was just an envelope with the love letter inside. I was sleeping.

It scares me because the love letter doesn't look like I imagined it would look. It's an entire packet. I had multiple different chemicals in my package (I recieved none), but the packet is only regarding my one gram 3-meo-pcp. Does that mean they actually took it to a lab, and tested it? Or did they just read the what was on the baggie and leave it at that?

They said the estimated value of the 3-meo-PCP is $11,200 HAHAHA.

The letter gives me four options in which to proceed. Of course I'm going to throw this letter away and ignore it. I want to buy more 3-meo-PCP, am I on a list now?

Dont do international again for a long long time. I got a personal visit a few months back and was threatened with being arrested if they visit me again (empty threat, but still scary) Stick with domestic and you’ll be just fine

Last edited by a moderator:
Huh yes that would scare the F out of anyone in that situation to say the least lol.

@fsahvntdu They came all the way to threaten you about something they could just arrest you for? They must’ve been deeply bored that day lol! What department were they from?

@garyis You are not on a list   You can read the forum here and see TONS of people have received LLs and then got a reship immediately or made other orders and were fine.  The decision is obvs up to you   If it seems the company you got an LL from gets seized a lot use another company   Also ALWAYS order very small like under 2 or 3 grams especially from NL.   Good luck!

My thoughts on this:    They are looking very closely for fentanyl being imported into the US -  this crackdown has been all over the media.    So - any RC that might be fent would be seized and tested like hell.  And had it been fent,  would not have been a LL:   Would be full blown arrest and prosecution.    So -  you get 100 tramadol from overseas, they confiscate and send LL and move on.   You get an unidentified powder/pills from overseas, if it gets snagged,  it will be sent for testing and possibly escalated

https://www.justice.gov/usao/pressreleases?sort=title&order=asc&keys=Fentanyl&items_per_page=50&page=40

https://www.dea.gov/press-releases/2020/02/11/dark-web-fentanyl-trafficker-sentenced-13-years-federal-prison

https://wtkr.com/2019/08/29/35-people-arrested-for-importing-enough-heroin-fentanyl-to-kill-14-million-into-hampton-roads/

@DoomKitty I’ll be confused about that visit for the rest of my life. I can’t remember what agency they said but their badges all said special agent. They mustve thought i was doing something malicious 

and we’re talking about 100 doses of ald52. Not exactly a proper amount to disrupt much lol

Technically 100 tabs would fall under the distribution. And you dont remember what agency they were from? No love letter?  Weird....

About 6 years ago in the darkweb days I had a similar situation. Letter on my box to call a # (in US), threw out of coarse. Then a few days later a car full of agents showed up at an old address where the tenants knew me but didn't give me up. And that was just over 10 hits of blotter from a European country.  That was the end of it, and I remember telling the vendor what happened and they actually refunded my crypto currency.   But yeah, I heard they were just plain clothed detectives.... Never knew what department.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back