Rox 30 safety check - V brand four eight one two

LorenzoM

Good day friends.  Interested in a quick review of the four eight one two imprint on this.  I think the left column are questionable, I know the right column is legit.  Flip side V looks fine for the left column so I did not do a pic or comparison  for those.  Appreciate input from you, especially those who have recent experience with either type of column right now. 😀  thank you!

image1.jpeg.cef00ff064e608e508531dccb566a39c.jpeg

Looks like the pic disappeared.  Reposting.  Anyone have real V4812’s on hand right now?  Left column are the fakes, right column are the good ones.  Any feedback is appreciated.

IMG_3362-1.jpg

Good day friends.  Interested in a quick review of the four eight one two imprint on this.  I think the left column are questionable, I know the right column is legit.  Flip side V looks fine for the left column so I did not do a pic or comparison  for those.  Appreciate input from you, especially those who have recent experience with either type of column right now. 😀  thank you!

image1.jpeg.cef00ff064e608e508531dccb566a39c.jpeg

Hi 

I got some of these locally 

ironically, they seem fine but I did not get a chance to really compare mine to your pic as I only got 2 pill and broke them up . But one side was 48 and the other 12 . Really wild I always wonder how the local peeps get their bulk . It seems to follow the sy colors ....

Yeah those are the same ones.  I read about V’s new design, a large crease between the 48 and the 12... will be the new target for the presses.  In other fake news - had a large batch of A215 be obviously fake, with small print 215 digits and they wear and tear like the ALG’s, but at least with the ALG’s it is expected.

I just received an order of blues, the brand with the 48 | 12 on one side and capital V in cursive script on the other.  I am concerned because they have the large, deep crease between the 48 and 12 inscription which is a lot bigger than it used to be. 

Has anyone seen these before and knows whether this is a new design by the maker?

They seem ok other than a faint chemical smell but everything I've received from Leo lately seems to have the same smell.

Thanks!

I just received an order of blues, the brand with the 48 | 12 on one side and capital V in cursive script on the other.  I am concerned because they have the large, deep crease between the 48 and 12 inscription which is a lot bigger than it used to be. 

Has anyone seen these before and knows whether this is a new design by the maker?

They seem ok other than a faint chemical smell but everything I've received from Leo lately seems to have the same smell.

Thanks!
Wow - that is the new intentional design from the manufacturer, glad to hear those are in circulation instead of the bad big-number-print 4812 issues from a few months ago. Enjoy!

Wow - that is the new intentional design from the manufacturer, glad to hear those are in circulation instead of the bad big-number-print 4812 issues from a few months ago. Enjoy!
I agree with you @anthropod! It's nice to know the new ones are already in circulation but don't ever forget it won't be long until those press designs are available so still be safe gals and guys.🙏

Thanks for the info!  Hopefully he'll send these new ones for my next order too because they seem fine to me.

I agree with you @anthropod! It's nice to know the new ones are already in circulation but don't ever forget it won't be long until those press designs are available so still be safe gals and guys.🙏
They can try but it will be difficult to copy with the way the cut is done on the new pill... I think a press won’t be able to keep the two sides together.

They can try but it will be difficult to copy with the way the cut is done on the new pill... I think a press won’t be able to keep the two sides together.
@anthropod Wow! Well at least there is some hope :)  that's good news for sure! Thats awesome hopefully this will cut down on fake pressies. Now if all brands got on board..🤔

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back