Roxy ID help

The imprint to me looks pretty crappy, the edges look rounded and not completely flat and they are very convex (giving it a sort of eggy shape), doesn't look like it has the shiny coating either.  The fracture line does not look right, it is not well defined or very deep and doesn't seem to go across the whole length of the pill, it stops just short of the edge (maybe that is just the camera angle).  Its hard to tell from the picture but it doesn't look like proper tone of blue.  I'm no expert on Roxys though, so don't throw them away on  my word, but I say they are fake.  I'd put money on it.  The SY vendors reputation is going downhill.  About 18 months ago I got 100 Ativan in blisters, they were yellow unmarked pills and total fake garbage.  Needless to say I did not get a refund or replacement.  I'm very wary about using SY vendors now, especially since fake PKs are becoming rampant, and if they are selling fake benzos too, I might as well find some Paki vendor to rip me off at 1/10th the price.  Did you get these from a Parisian vendor or somebody else?

Try crushing it and seeing if the color of the powder is uniform (it should be).  Let us know if they are legit, I'm very curious now.

oxycodone-hydrochloride.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the info and my apologies on my crappy picture taking. They are definitely blue. When I cut it in half it is also the same color blue on the inside. Actually the fracture line goes all the way to the end and cut very cleanly. They are also the same color as these generic Naprox. I got it from our most trusted SY vendor south of the border.

View attachment 1124

I've had myself a lot of K9s and the only bad ones had brown specks. If you have all blue, you are probably golden. After shipping and handling, I don't think I have ever had any that look as pretty as Jimbo's picture.

There have been some bad K9s going around over the last months and they have come from several of our most respected SY vendors so that is never a guarantee. Yours look OK to me, but it's always wise to proceed with caution.

My reply to the rox  224  was simply that a reply I am in no means an expert on the subject and it was not  in any way noted to give advice.

The end result may not  have been  related at all to the product what so ever.

Alley 

Last edited by a moderator:
The imprint to me looks pretty crappy, the edges look rounded and not completely flat and they are very convex (giving it a sort of eggy shape), doesn't look like it has the shiny coating either.  The fracture line does not look right, it is not well defined or very deep and doesn't seem to go across the whole length of the pill, it stops just short of the edge (maybe that is just the camera angle).  Its hard to tell from the picture but it doesn't look like proper tone of blue.  I'm no expert on Roxys though, so don't throw them away on  my word, but I say they are fake.  I'd put money on it.  The SY vendors reputation is going downhill.  About 18 months ago I got 100 Ativan in blisters, they were yellow unmarked pills and total fake garbage.  Needless to say I did not get a refund or replacement.  I'm very wary about using SY vendors now, especially since fake PKs are becoming rampant, and if they are selling fake benzos too, I might as well find some Paki vendor to rip me off at 1/10th the price.  Did you get these from a Parisian vendor or somebody else?

Try crushing it and seeing if the color of the powder is uniform (it should be).  Let us know if they are legit, I'm very curious now.

I'll second this. I have 0 experiences with south of the border roxys, but I wouldn't buy those. Very interested to here how it goes for you, let's just hope it's a quality med made with a cheap press

edit: missed your post where you said they are legit. Glad to hear that. Stay safe!

Last edited by a moderator:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back