Rxmdpharm.com

Dash_Riprock

Any body ever order from this outfit?..I did and am I ever regretting doing so..3 days before the new tram schedule went into effect,I ordered 300 trams by CC for $189,was promised delivery in 5-7 days..Got a e-mail saying order was sent to doctor for approval,another about a week later saying doctor approved and a few days after that one saying order was at pharmacy and I would be sent a e-mail when it shipped..Have heard nothing since..My credit card was charged to ecaremd.com 6 days after I ordered..Thing is,I can't get ahold of anybody on phone or by e-mail..I call the phone number on the site and am told it's another company and they give me a e-mail address that nobody replies back to me.

I know this outfit is in cahoots with green park health,troy pharmacy,candover and ecaremd but no one will return my e-mails and phone calls are a dead end..I have never had this problem with not being able to communicate from where ever I have ordered..Getting frustrated and thinking about challenging payment to my CC..Anybody got any suggestions on what to do..I'm at wits end.

Dash, I am not trying to kick you while you're down but:

ALL DBG MEMBERS - do not order from any vendor unless they are listed on the DBG board(blacklisted vendors excluded of course). And only order after you have researched that vendor.

If you have the urge and have to order from a non-verified vendor at least post your intention or PM another member on the board first.

I've been there - I was literally seconds from placing an order from a unverified vendor and I decided to PM another member. Luckily I did and he save me $$$.

@headbanger
Yeah I know..But at the time I ordered was around the time that PR site went down and I didn't know about this place yet..I used a debit CC so maybe I have a recourse here on getting my money back..I'll keep thread updated..Thanks for the advice.

I don't think it's likely your going to see this order,

they should have never accepted it 3 days before the scheduling.

There was no way in hell u were going get it before then, and I'm sure they knew this.

If you think u can do a chargeback without too much hassle,

I would proceed if I was you.

I would also do a chargeback, in their good days it took forever to receive at times. It just sucks thinking u will have it and now nothing a chargeback in i

I think that it's pretty much unethical to take the money outta the bank on a CC purchase before product has even shipped..Maybe pending with the bank is ok but to just outright take the money out is kinda fishy to me when order has not even been shipped is apoor business practice..Order is now 7 days behind maxium delivery date and still sitting at the pharmacy..The log in to my account does not work,the online live chat thingy is always offline,the phone number at the top of the site when you call it says that rxmdpharm is another company and gives me an e-mail address to green park health where repeated e-mails have not been answered..Think I will wait till after the weekend to see if there is movement on the package and if not go to the bank on tuesday and challenge the payment..Then if and when it ever shows up I'll refuse order.

I would also do a chargeback, in their good days it took forever to receive at times. It just sucks thinking u will have it and now nothing a chargeback in i
Lisa 22..Have you ordered from rxmdpharm before?..I had never heard of them before aug. 15 when I was doing some serious googleing trying to find a last minute tram source.

I don't think it's likely your going to see this order,

they should have never accepted it 3 days before the scheduling.

There was no way in hell u were going get it before then, and I'm sure they knew this.

If you think u can do a chargeback without too much hassle,

I would proceed if I was you.
Yeah..It's a head scratcher for sure..I finally had someone answer my e-mail and send me a tracking #..Package is has been sitting in a post office in port vila vanuatu (Australia) for over a week now with no movement..I didn't get an answer on why but I have a decision to make tuesday whether to go to my bank and dispute charge to my CCcard..No charge shoulda been made at least till product shipped..I'm about fed up with this outfit.

Hi Dash,

Any updates on this. Sounds like a chargeback is in order.

Hi Dash,

Any updates on this. Sounds like a chargeback is in order.
Today is day 21 since I ordered..Was promised  a 5-7 day shipping time.. According to USPS tracking,package made it to N.Y.C. last sunday and has not been updated since..I don't know what's going on..I also have a package from ClickR at the same place that got there the same day even though I ordered 2 weeks after I made the rxmdpharm order..I'm gonna wait and see if it shows up..Will update if and when I get it..Soon I hope..Been a long miserable experience for me but I will never order from this outfit again.

Got my package today..24 days after order date and 17 days later than promised maxium delivery date..Very happy with product but not with green park health..Also..I got my ClickR package today too and I ordered that 2 weeks after making the the GPH order.

Got my package today..24 days after order date and 17 days later than promised maxium delivery date..Very happy with product but not with green park health..Also..I got my ClickR package today too and I ordered that 2 weeks after making the the GPH order.
Glad it finally made it! They should've put some extras in there for all your trouble.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back