SARMs - what do you think?

• Thread starter Thread starter Sudoka
  • Start date Start date
S

Sudoka

What do you think about SARMs like Ostarine, LG-4033, Andarine etc ?

I was looking into these as well, until I read on irevolution steroids blog how the moderator admitted that some of these SARMS can shut you down FOREVER- meaning you're hormones are now dead for  remainder of life . Some of them SARMS required a 3 month PCT, not 3 weeks, months. After those two statements, I was completely turned off. But that's just my feelings. Read fine print and those things are possibly a lot more  dangerous than 1,st appearance.

^ What he said I have read into it too and the general agreement is actual Steroid Testosterone Injections in High Doses would be most less damaging and safer. It is obvious that Steroid Testosterone Injection would have a far huge amount of more gain than with the use of SARMs which are way less helpful and are way more harmful to a lot less Pros than there are Cons I.M.O. when it comes to SARMs and MK-677 is not a SARM which for some reason it is sold as a SARM I just hope it is bunched up with the actual SARM during the impending ban that from I have read is seems to be inevitable? 

SARMS have been great for me.  Added them into all my cycles the past few years and the only result was better results.

Favorite SARMS:

SR9009

Anadrine

RAD140

Baby Steroids 

still can suppress you without side effects...

but work and are legal ...

just does not bind to the androgenic receptor  

This is not a SARM but I don't know where else to post

I've seen a lot of people using GW501516, also known as cardarine or endurobol. While it's tempting since it's probably the best fat burner out there, it also gave can to lab mice so often it was never tested with humans, and not any cancer, agressive hard to treat GI tract cancers, so stay away from that one :)

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back