Saying hello to everyone. I just joined the site

Topnotch20

Hello everyone I'm new to the site and just wanted to introduce myself. Tiered of wasting my time and money on sites that are scams. This seems the way to go. I'll have to make my way around and try to figure this site out.  

Welcome @Topnotch20. I think you will be glad you found us. Make sure to go over the rules and info for new members, if you haven't already. Would hate to see you lose access before you have a chance to look around. Two names to remember, @PTFC and @2earls. If you need help or have a problem, they are the go to folks, and mods. 

May i be the first to tell ya...Read, read read, my friend. The answers are already written, you just have to find them. I know you won't be a "hey, new here, who has ..." Kind of person.

I won't ask what you're here for, but you may find it beneficial to make a donation to get access to a couple other sections, and they money is used to keep the site running. 

Looking forward to hearing from you. Good luck.

Welcome @Topnotch20 I think you should be faring much better from here on out. Glad you found us, we have a lot of good, reliable vendors that have been tried and tested. Will be looking forward to hearing about your future success stories.

2earls 

Being scammed out of $400 is what got me here. That was in June or July I cannot remember exactly. But I am actually thankful that scam happened because this site has changed my life!   Have not been scanned since joining this site. I was very eager to ask many questions in the beginning when I first joined. I had some very nice members who had been on the site for a while and also a very helpful moderator point me in the right direction and all I did was read other members posts.  I read a lot and I educated myself that way.  I had no more questions to ask after that after reading. You will love this site. If you haven't done so I would make a small donation to have access to some of the other forums  for whatever it is you may be here for. Welcome to the site. You will love it. Happy new year! 

Being scammed out of $400 is what got me here. That was in June or July I cannot remember exactly. But I am actually thankful that scam happened because this site has changed my life!   Have not been scanned since joining this site. I was very eager to ask many questions in the beginning when I first joined. I had some very nice members who had been on the site for a while and also a very helpful moderator point me in the right direction and all I did was read other members posts.  I read a lot and I educated myself that way.  I had no more questions to ask after that after reading. You will love this site. If you haven't done so I would make a small donation to have access to some of the other forums  for whatever it is you may be here for. Welcome to the site. You will love it. Happy new year! 
I always think of you as a great example  @Suzyqalp! Getting down and researching was a great move. There are a few new members who would do well to follow in your footsteps?

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back