Scales questions

Sgrbr420

Been researching mg scales and interested if anyone has any experience finding one for sale in person that is decent.  I know the aws gemini 20 is the standard for affordable mg scales but I only found other Chinese brand at my local vape/glass shop. Any idea how off these are?  Don't really want to order the aws online but feeling like that is best 

I would personally only go with the AWS gem20 and not knockoffs.  And if you haven't, read up on how to use them properly!
Thanks, I will order the aws unit.

In terms of use, from what I understand the key is to add a calibration weight, tray, then capsule or other carrier, then the actives, calculating the active weight as the delta increase on last step. (i.e. not taring in between)

Is that pretty much the gist?

A scale is not something you should buy at a headshop, most of the time they are junk. Spend the extra few bucks to get a reliable scale. Its should come with instructions, make sure you read them thoroughly amd you should be gtg

@Sgrbr420 yes, turn on and wait 45ish seconds then calibrate, then add tray or calibration weight and don't tare.  Always on level surface and no wind/breeze etc, and always make solutions for things active in micrograms...  Psychonaut guide: Dosage Measurement

Stay safe!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back