Scammed online For my meds

4way

Hello I have been scammed in the past 2 week for over 2800.00 bucks Trying to purchase my meds. All my meds I have scripts for and even if I did not it is still Bullshit. Sorry if I am offending any one I am just venting. I am sick and tired of CVS, Wallgreens and all the pother saying to me it will be a week or two but we have the m30's well guess. So I went online and seen everything was at my fingertips (so I thought) I could not figure out bit coin for the life of me so i found a place called circle that allows you to send bit coins right from them with my card the only problem is that they do not offer any kind of protection I guess once the coins are given they can not get them back. So I guess what I am asking is there any one who can help me out with some kind of help with a discounted or trusted place. Again I am sorry if I am going about this all wrong but I am  not up to date with all this short word internet talk Like i know what LOL and BRB mean and a few others but I am stupid when it comes to things like that. I have lower back issues for about 22 years and have just broke my back and it seems that people that need the meds have a hard time getting them but (II am not jugging any one)     the ones that do not need them have no problems getting them.
Again I am not talking bad or do not mean tpo talk bad about any one but this whole medication thing is jusy F^%$UP and I really needs some honest people to help me out. This is the most I have ever wrote on the internet ever lol sorry for miss spelled word and grammar it has been while. I just hope I can find some help here

thank you all very much
Stay healthy and vape vaping is the future and the future is now ( it is saying from the vape world)

Last edited by a moderator:
Im so sorry that your going through this while not feeling well.  Yes the business in trying to get our meds is not fair, most places do not fill the original meds so talking to your doctor about switching, even though you think nothing else will work.  It really will not exist shortly so its your best option...

Orrrr, you can look into getting it on the net,  If your looking for a place not to get scammed you have found the place,  everyone here is awesome and supportive place.  YOU ARE NOT ALONE.   As for getting scammed from a place that isnt on here, im not sure that you can get help but if you read forum rules and helpul hint for  newbies..

then go to the sy section read the first page and then last three pages, you will be good too go...This site everything you need is here when people tell you that there not lying.  It truly is at your finger tips..

Again so sorry you got ripped off, so not fair to people in legit pain (hug)

Hello I have been scammed in the past 2 week for over 2800.00 bucks Trying to purchase my meds. All my meds I have scripts for and even if I did not it is still Bullshit. Sorry if I am offending any one I am just venting. I am sick and tired of CVS, Wallgreens and all the pother saying to me it will be a week or two but we have the m30's well guess. So I went online and seen everything was at my fingertips (so I thought) I could not figure out bit coin for the life of me so i found a place called circle that allows you to send bit coins right from them with my card the only problem is that they do not offer any kind of protection I guess once the coins are given they can not get them back. So I guess what I am asking is there any one who can help me out with some kind of help with a discounted or trusted place.

thank you all very much
Welcome to the forum 4way and sorry to hear of your bad experiences. The good news is that doesn't ever have to happen again if you follow some guidelines and read as much as you possibly can. Everyone that shares their experiences with vendors adds to the knowledge base available for the rest of us to be able to make informed choices instead of just throwing darts and hoping they land on a good one.

Some of the vendor threads are quite long (but still worth reading all of it to spot trends) but at the very least you should read the last 10 pages for a vendor that may have a product you're interested in. Then you'll at least know how they have been recently.

Vendors that are no good end up blacklisted but there are other things that even non-blacklisted ones do that may make you want to look elsewhere, like a vendor that is always late shipping, or saying they have something in stock when they don't so it may take longer than you want etc., not enough to get blacklisted but you won't find out unless you read more than the first page.

All in all the amount of distilled experience here in the form of reviews, general discussion and helpful info is mind blowing. Years and years of experience. But it takes some action on your part to do the reading. If you get stuck about something, try the searchbox in the upper right. If you are still stuck you can ask a question but you'll likely get more responses if you show that you've already tried finding it on your own. 

One thing I might add is with any new vendor, try a smaller order first, just to be sure it's going to meet your standards. It's amazing you got taken for so much money...you must have placed some sizable orders without knowing the vendor.

Have fun and enjoy the forum. It's a brand new world for you now.

W2o4t

4away,

sorry you got ripped off - I'd like to gather those thieves up and cast a bad karma spell on them. Anyway, lots of good info and advice from people. As someone else mentioned, try a few trusted vendors for your situation. It's a shame to live in pain, but lots of hope and help here. As someone else mentioned, try reading as much as possible, It won't prevent the same outcome- but your chances are better if you read feedback.

Welcome!

I stumbled across this forum very shortly after being scammed out of a few hundred dollars. I was feeling quite desperate for a particular med and came across and came across an attractive website and was greeted by a fellow you seem to be very nice and sympathetic about my situation I was feeling so lousy I just trusted the guy without doing any research whatsoever after I sent my money he just vanished it must have been an act of God because that experience was what led me to stumble under this forum. Being alone on the Internet casually googling IOPS is like being a puppy hanging out in a dog fighting pit. DBG it's like a family with a mutual objective of dodging scammers and locating honest vendors the administrators very strictly enforce the forum rules and will call you down in a heartbeat but they're truly just looking out for everyone's well being. Just read all the times of reviews on here and you'll find what you need. Good luck and keep in mind that this places a fun place to hang out

wow 2800.00 bucks. That is a huge amount of money. I would be totally fuming mad if that happened to me. But everything everyone else here is saying right. Since I got here I must have made a dozen orders and haven't been scammed ever, not once. That is pretty damn good and when I used to try to hunt down vendors on my own a few years ago, when they weren't all listed in a great forum, my success rate was more like 60-70%. But yeah I feel like I understand what you are saying. When I joined up I wanted someone to tell me exactly from who I should order from, but It kind of doesn't work that way. I had to figure it out on my own, but it only took me about a week to get things rolling. The advice everyone has given you so far is great. I don't have to repeat it. Good luck and keep reading!

So sorry to hear about your troubles and loss of money. Hopefully things will be easier in the future now that you've found this site. Bit coins can be really confusing at times especially to some older generation users. I'm fairly young and still had a very hard time. Welcome 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back