Schmerbal’s Herbals

LunaLovegood

I’m doing some experimenting with various psychoactive botanical products, so I’ll be posting reviews for several different suppliers and products. 
This was my first order with Schmerbal’s. I was quite pleased with the transaction. Free shipping for orders over $35, and they shipped out less than 24 hours after I ordered. 

I purchased the 100:1 nelumbo nucifera powdered extract, 50x nymphaea caerulea resin extract, and kava extract 30%. I won’t go into detail about the effects of these products(I will be making detailed reports on each of these plants, but those will get their own threads), except to say that each one was potent and effective. I haven’t tried any of these species before, so I have no point of comparison. I wouldn’t know the difference between 10x lotus resin and 50x. I can however say with confidence that all three botanicals did what I hoped they would do. I wouldn’t hesitate to use Schmerbal’s again. 

I've bought their Lotus before, the flower and the extract, and both were high quality and worked fantastically!

Looking forward to reading about your experience with these. I am always interested in learning about substances of any kind. I have never heard of two of the items you mentioned. I have read a tiny bit about Kava.

@pixiechic I’ve been meaning to do a report on lotus, I just wanted to wait until I had lots of experience with it so my report would be more knowledgeable. I’m going to try the petals and stamens next(instead of resin or extract), and make them into a tea. I’ll try smoking them as well.

Kava Kava is another matter. I’ve since done a bunch of research and experimentation with kava, and one of the first things I found out was this: kava extracts are NOT a desirable form to consume kava. At least not according to the experts. You want just the regular dried powdered root. Supposedly it provides a more well rounded or recreational experience. A lot of kava extracts use unsavory ingredients -either very low grade kava, parts of 44 kava plant besides the lower root, or other stuff that isn’t even Piper methysticum. So I have gotten my kava at places that specialize in just the one thing, like Kavafied or Kalm With Kava.

If you have any questions about kava or lotus please let me know :)

Last edited by a moderator:
@LunaLovegood thank you!! I'm determined to learn more about non pharmacy "meds" (Kratom, Kava, etc) Not because I am trying to avoid pharm meds but just to have the knowledge of what is out there. :)
I have a lot of learning to do but I think it is a topic worth my time for sure.

i find the lotus flower extracts very interesting, i know the flower is to mild but the extracts im going to try i appreciate the site LunaLovegood this is just what im looking for and have often concidered the kava extract as regular Kava has always only made me feel a slight nautiousness but i suppose were all a bit diffrent, micronized kava iv got a sick feeling from and im losing interest in if it werent for seeing islanders repeatedly using it id of already given up on Kava maybe im using the wrong sources and should try around but paying to get a nautious feeling gets old quickly, id love to see more on the lotus flower extracts and california poppy extract if anyone out there experaments with them.

@Deeps_MindQuest me too. What I’ve found with all the different herbs I’ve tried is that they are highly variable in potency, even from the same source.

Kava I tried. I bought an 8oz bag and then a 2oz jar of micronized. Prepared them faithfully every day for a couple weeks but never felt anything until the last time when I used a stick blender instead of traditional method. That time I had a slight buzz, but not enough to be able to justify spending any more money on it, as I’d already spent $50. If I had wanted, I could have had myself a lovely little bender on any number of other substances for $50. I’ll probably try it again eventually. From what I’ve heard it’s right up my alley. But I haven’t had the money to spend on something where it’s a crapshoot whether it’ll do anything.

Same applies to lotus. I’ve had really good lotus extract, and I’ve had really disappointing lotus extract. From the same source even. 

Last edited by a moderator:
im going to try the 50x blue lotus extract it looks very interesting and iv been all over the youtube reviews but cant find it strong enough to actually interest me but the site you found has some real interesting extracts, tell me what you thought of there extracts if you can i just love reading reviews and theres not many sites that have such info i really hope its within the rules here to hear about such experiences, im an old deadhead that toured around America repeatedly back before Jerry Garcia died and it all came to an end.. but i was always interested in plants and extracts and blue lotus flower extracts looks very promising id also like whatever reviews you have if any on whatever else you found worthwhile on Schmerbal’s Herbals site, iv subscribed to it but doubt there will be much info as even there news sections blank, i wish there were more forums or more people on this 1 that had reviews as i could read them for weeks without it ever getting old, but i suppose experience is the only real way to actually know. anyway if you try anything thats worth giving a review on please dont hesitate to report back i for 1 am very interested its great to read about extracts and this certainly is an interesting site you found. when i finally get my paypal back so i can at least try some of there things ill report back here with reviews as well.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back