Scottish Cup Final

SB123

Hi all,Its a big day in Glasgow today,The Scottish Cup Final (Football/Soccer) is today at 3pm UK time,and I'd just like to wish all fan's of both team's the best of luck,with hopefully Glasgow Ranger's coming out on top :D.

But the main thing is hopefully a good game with no problems and all fan's get home safely.cheers

Looking tasty just now. First time in history a Scottish cup final has been contested by two teams from outwith the top division.

Congrats to hibees,well overdue!.

Millwall too pity they couldn't manage the win (only a draw) as it cost me in a millwall/hibernian double?.Good luck in the play-off final I think there maybe at least one of the DBGF family there ? ?!!....

Peace 

Bliss.....

I'd have liked to have shared @SB123 sentiment but having watched the scenes at the final whistle I hope the SFA throw everything they have got at hibs. They won't because they aren't rangers if you know what I mean. But a final being overshadowed not by a minority but the majority of hibs fans invading the pitch, attacking rangers players and staff, they ripped the goal posts down and the turf up. Doing your team proud.

Nothing wrong with a wee pitch invasion to celebrate a deserved long overdue cup win. I love seeing that. But attacking fans, players, the stadium? Not cool. Give yourselves a pat on the back 

Congrats to hibees,well overdue!.

Millwall too pity they couldn't manage the win (only a draw) as it cost me in a millwall/hibernian double?.Good luck in the play-off final I think there maybe at least one of the DBGF family there ? ?!!....

Peace 

Bliss.....
I'll be there, will get tickets Monday , flight booked. Great night last night, I was on the pitch also myself, took me back. Was surprised at Hibs today, though I suppose waiting 114 years would get you a bit excited. That's all the jokes finished now though. ?

Well done the Hibs :),the scene's after on the pitch are fine,but as Hammerblow said,Ranger's staff got attacked by Hibs fan's, dont mind them runner ng on to celebrate a 114 year wait for the Cup,but the violence will give Scottish football a bad name,oh well.

@PTFC congrats bud on getting to finals,but as we talked the other day,Barnsley might be a step to far,but I'll have my Terry Hurlock Millwall shirt on,good luck mate!

Personally I don't think that the SFA will treat Hibernian fans any different to any clubs supporters  who had made they,re way on to the pitch with violent intensions.Aberdeen,Hearts or Celtic would all be treated the same (hit with the book) and rightfully so!.

I  really can't see the SFA treating Hibernian differently from Rangers if it had been Rangers they would be treated in Exactly the same way.Are you saying Rangers are allways treated more harshly than other teams Hammerblow?,I know quite a few Rangers fans feel this way but I can only think they will be treated Exactly the same way as any Scotish team who's supporters behave in an violent nature?.

There is no favouritism as far as I can tell,only that perhaps there has been more violence involving Rangers in resent years I,e Manchester.But of course as we all know most of the violence was caused by (violent imposters) wearing Rangers tops or scarfs but not infact Rangers supporters atol?.There were people arrested that didn't hail from scotland but many were as the name and shame pics in the papers confirmed!!

Peace 

Bliss.....

Ps no dig at Rangers fans intended,as usual it only takes a few "supporters" to give the team a bad name and im sure that only a minority had violence in they're mind when they invaded the pitch??

Personally I don't think that the SFA will treat Hibernian fans any different to any clubs supporters  who had made they,re way on to the pitch with violent intensions.Aberdeen,Hearts or Celtic would all be treated the same (hit with the book) and rightfully so!.

I  really can't see the SFA treating Hibernian differently from Rangers if it had been Rangers they would be treated in Exactly the same way.Are you saying Rangers are allways treated more harshly than other teams Hammerblow?,I know quite a few Rangers fans feel this way but I can only think they will be treated Exactly the same way as any Scotish team who's supporters behave in an violent nature?.

There is no favouritism as far as I can tell,only that perhaps there has been more violence involving Rangers in resent years I,e Manchester.But of course as we all know most of the violence was caused by (violent imposters) wearing Rangers tops or scarfs but not infact Rangers supporters atol?.There were people arrested that didn't hail from scotland but many were as the name and shame pics in the papers confirmed!!

Peace 

Bliss.....

Ps no dig at Rangers fans intended,as usual it only takes a few "supporters" to give the team a bad name and im sure that only a minority had violence in they're mind when they invaded the pitch??
I like you and have so so much respect for you so perhaps the best course of action is to let's say I respectfully decline to comment and move on.

Congratulations to Hibernian fc again  for being the better team and winning the cup.

Peace …positivity 

I like you and have so so much respect for you so perhaps the best course of action is to let's say I respectfully decline to comment and move on.

Congratulations to Hibernian fc again  for being the better team and winning the cup.

Peace …positivity 
No offence intended,I do think what happened on the pitch on saturday was absolutely insane!.

What happened on Saturday could have been SO much worse,especially with the attacking of players it could have caused a full scale riot.The police should have acted so much quicker afterall the ref motioned to the players to run towards the tunnel as the last goal kick was taken,so surely the police had an idea what was about to happen?.

I understand the fans exuberance at F/T.But the  fans (used loosely) that run on to attack players and oposing fans should hang there heads in shame,and will no doubt be caught with cctv and TV channel footage showing there faces!!

IDIOTS.....

Peace 

Bliss.....

It's a farce mate. I'm not even the biggest football fan I prefer mma and boxing. But I was born and raised in Glasgow so it's in your blood. 5 years ago I'd have said Rangers would be treated no differently than any other team and all punishments would be fair and just. Unlike our city counterpart we don't have a massive chip on our shoulder with the 'cheated never defeated' attitude. But if you look from when Rangers were liquidated 5 years ago and how the SFA have treated or mistreated would be a better word them you would be shocked..and I mean really look. That's why it's such a beautiful thing Rangers being promoted this year, they've be down and out with no support from their FA (you might think why should they? Because every single FA in football who have been put in a similar situation have and would) but look who sits on the board and that should tell you enough. I'm just glad there will now be an independent review carried out. Hopefully from top to bottom heads will roll. It's just a game at the end of the day and those players are just doing there job the have wives, kids. Imagine how the Rangers captain missus felt watching him getting charged at and getting punched in the face.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back