Search button

Drunkensmurf

Is it just me or does the search button not work. It just lowers the main screen half an inch. Randomly it will work but usually not. 

I actually just figured it out. Not sure why, but when I hit the search icon. I have to type what I'm looking for. The search tray bar does not show up. Must just be me. But at least i can search now. By the way. Good luck with your daughters name. Hehehe

I actually just figured it out. Not sure why, but when I hit the search icon. I have to type what I'm looking for. The search tray bar does not show up. Must just be me. But at least i can search now. By the way. Good luck with your daughters name. Hehehe
yea i seen it wasn't bringing up a bar to type in also

So I just stumbled across this. I never had an issue with the search bar but now when I click on it I got exactly what you described, no search bar LOL

It moves the DBG banner down like a bar would appear and if I click the magnifying glass a 2nd time the banner goes back up. Pretty weird

I'm using my phone to view while doing this. I clicked "request desktop site" and it loads the normal page & the search worked fine although it's annoying doing the ReCaptcha to switch back & forth between mobile & desktop

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back