Seasoned Vet

Googlefu

Hey all! I'm just here to get a source or two, and to check on how my other sources are working out for others  and subsequently myself .  I have lurked here a bit, and I know the forums will keep my source information fresh.

I'm in my 40s, and I've been using online pharmacies since 1999. Anybody recall access-meds from SA? That was my first order, in 1999.  Then there  were the GADOR ALPLAX from Argentina,  wow was that a good source or what? 

I mostly order from India thesedays, i have a benzo source there that I've used since about 2001. 

I am always willing to help the newcomer, both vendors and customers.  I consider myself to be quite versed in this area of ecommerce. I've been a vendor of valium in the past, and I gave it up due to the constant stress.  Customers waiting for benzos are not the most patient folks.  I'm much better at being a buyer rather than a vendor. 

I currently am taking a few meds. I take suboxone,  16mg per day, on most days. Two 8mg films. I'm also on paxil, prilosec,  vistaril,  and lisinopril. Lately the suboxone has been upsetting my stomach so I've been taking less of that. Starting to build up a little stash for a rainy day, or week 😁 .  I'm always willing to chat about suboxone,  I've been known to be  kind and generous when someone is hurting for suboxone or an anxiety pill. What goes around comes around,  yadda yadda😶I just hate to see people suffer and if I'm able to help, I will. 

Well thanks for reading my barely intelligible rant.  I look forward to good people sharing good info, etc.

Thanks.

Powderbaby 

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey all! I'm just here to get a source or two, and to check on how my other sources are working out for others  and subsequently myself .  I have lurked here a bit, and I know the forums will keep my source information fresh.

I'm in my 40s, and I've been using online pharmacies since 1999. Anybody recall access-meds from SA? That was my first order, in 1999.  Then there  were the GADOR ALPLAX from Argentina,  wow was that a good source or what? 

I mostly order from India thesedays, i have a benzo source there that I've used since about 2001. 

I am always willing to help the newcomer, both vendors and customers.  I consider myself to be quite versed in this area of ecommerce. I've been a vendor of valium in the past, and I gave it up due to the constant stress.  Customers waiting for benzos are not the most patient folks.  I'm much better at being a buyer rather than a vendor. 

I currently am taking a few meds. I take suboxone,  16mg per day, on most days. Two 8mg films. I'm also on paxil, prilosec,  vistaril,  and lisinopril. Lately the suboxone has been upsetting my stomach so I've been taking less of that. Starting to build up a little stash for a rainy day, or week 😁 .  I'm always willing to chat about suboxone,  I've been known to be  kind and generous when someone is hurting for suboxone or an anxiety pill. What goes around comes around,  yadda yadda😶I just hate to see people suffer and if I'm able to help, I will. 

Well thanks for reading my barely intelligible rant.  I look forward to good people sharing good info, etc.

Thanks.

Powderbaby 
Do you buy chance know where to buy Lisinopril without a prescription? I like to stock up as well and the site I used to use (GenericDoctor.com) shut down during Covid apparently. The thing is, when you look at whether genericdoctor.com was a scam, I found a site on the internet that is was 53 percent trust worthy. I used them for a decade and everything was on the up and up (except not requiring a prescription of course, lol). Any how, thanx

Wow you were on the same meds I am. I am trying to cut out Suboxone completely but it is a horrible experience. I am down to about 4 mg a day but the nausea and side effects are horrible, every six hours if I don't have Suboxone on board every six hours are devastating. Do you have any tips on tapering off the Suboxone? I’m not taking anything else besides that and paxil. 

I'm always willing to chat about suboxone,  I've been known to be  kind and generous when someone is hurting for suboxone or an anxiety pill. What goes around comes around,  yadda yadda😶I just hate to see people suffer and if I'm able to help, I will.
@Googlefulove this^^ not many of us like that around anymore! Happy to have you here, bro! 🤗 Nice to have someone who is up for open and honest discussions. 
I was on bupe for years, kept tapering off, messing around, getting back on, and so on. @4kapIt’s probably not too kosher, but I found that a mix of stimmies, bennies, and good ole ibuprofen helped. Of course, the real difference maker is the taper. I’ve done no taper and I’ve done about a year taper from 16… guess which one worked?? If you have the ability and time, I recommend taking your time going down. Make a plan to cut 30-50% every 4-6 weeks, then what you are comfortable cutting to after - all the way down to .2 or the smallest amount you can do. Once you’re low enough, go to every other day when you can, and then hopefully slowly taper to zero. If you start feeling WDs, go back up. There’s no shame in doing what’s best for you :) 

A lot of it is mental too… I hate when people say that, but it’s true. The sickness can be godawful, but remember that it will pass, and there are things you can do to help it pass easier. I found stim during the day to get a bit of energy and Benny to chill and get out of my mind helped a good bit. Ibuprofen for the aches. 
Also give Kratom a try if you haven’t already. Some strains are actually helpful, but make sure to mix it up so you don’t build a tolerance. 
I have a few other tips/tricks but I’ll keep this post ‘quick’ lol! I’m happy to share if you want
good luck, my friend! You’ve got some great people cheering you on and wishin you the best!

Wow you were on the same meds I am. I am trying to cut out Suboxone completely but it is a horrible experience. I am down to about 4 mg a day but the nausea and side effects are horrible, every six hours if I don't have Suboxone on board every six hours are devastating. Do you have any tips on tapering off the Suboxone? I’m not taking anything else besides that and paxil. 
Taper off slowly. I took the smallest dose that kept me straight and took it every 12 hours for a few weeks. Then I cut it from say 2mg ever 12 hours to 1 mg every 12 hours. Then .5……. Eventually with some discomfort here and there I was done after 10 years on it. And I had little sickness.

Hi!

Ive been on suboxone 8mg a day myself for over 6 months now. At this point im really not sure why I am still on it as it really doesnt do anything for me except give me constipation. I know it really helped me during the initial withdrawal stage. I’ve been on it since I joined a recovery program for opiod addiction. I think I should talk to my counselor about tapering off.

I feel like I was lucky.  I got jaundice and had to just stop completely.  Made me wish I never took it although it helped get me from a to b initially.  It doesn't seem like it's doing much until you try and quit taking it.  

Kratom helped but switching to that is less harmful yet still another issue.  In fact I had a bowel obstruction surgery I think was from kratom for what that's worth

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back