seeking 5-MAPB reliable US source for small quantities

Ok, So I'm giving this a shot here on this site, even though I know I may be just grasping at straws, but ever since I started reading about this substance, it sounds absolutely incredibly perfect for me, and I'm almost not interested in just about anything else at the moment. On a mission for it you might say. So just like the title says: I want a reliable US vendor (I'd consider canada in certain circumstances) for 5-MAPD, preferably a small quantity, like a gram or 2, at a reasonable price. If someone could point me in the right direction for this, I'd be ecstatically appreciative. 6-MAPB or 6APB are of interest as well, running close second, but 5-MAPD  is what I REALLY REALLY want to try. Please someone point me in the right direction. I'd prefer card transactions, but crypto or other forms of payment are no problem if necessary and the reviews are tight. Someone help me out please. Thanks in advance.

The more research I do, the more it seems like the only way to find that stuff is risking customs with semi-sketchy foreign vendors. hoping I;m wrong tho.

Is this a joke? Lol please at the very least type it like this 5-M@PB or better yet Five-M@PB and it will be less searchable with all of us knowing what your talking about.

That being said it  has been out of the Market forever and it was not until the Th3r@3lrc (which is literally the one and only non "sketchy") RC V3nd0r I can find at all which stocks Pr0ductz such as these.

He only just very recently had the Product in St0ck which I don't know how he got it but being in the N3th3rl@nds is the only place your going to find it and I'm surprised it is back in St0ck. The people/place that used to make 5-M@PB stopped making due to whatever reason hence nobody has any in Stock until recently which surprised Me a lot as I have been Searching for this RC for a long time.

I Last saw it from a V3nd0r Selling it in half Gr@m Am0untz due to low Supp1y and being the last Suppl1er but that was back in like 2015ish before he S0ld out and due to the fact he S0ld out I don't remember the Name of the W3bs1t3. 

Hope this Post helps clear things and makes it VERY CLEAR that if you come across 5-M@PB your very very lucky no matter where it is coming from assuming it is a Legit S0urc3 with High Pur1ty. But than again this RC could making a huge come back and it could showing up in V3nd0rs Pr0ductz Listz soon who knows. Just make a simple Google Search and you will see how nobody was making or S3lling it up until now literally a few weeks ago lol. 

Thanks porkandbeans, wasn't aware we had to make things less searchable. I been out of the game for a long time.

That's a shame about the 5-M@P8. That stuff just sounds like the Jesus of RC's to me. 

Risking ordering from NL doesn't really appeal to me either. 

Ya I might risk an 0rd3r for it and It's not a big deal but it makes a difference and helps to type things in code when it comes to hiding things in DBG we don't want others to notice. The point of my Post is that literally NO ONE has had ANY 5-M@PB until NOW so your not going to find a U.S. D0m3st1c S0urc3 for it unfortunately. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya I might risk an 0rd3r for it and It's not a big deal but it makes a difference and helps to type things in code when it comes to hiding things in DBG we don't want others to notice. The point of my Post is that literally NO ONE has had ANY 5-M@PB until NOW so your not going to find a U.S. D0m3st1c S0urc3 for it unfortunately. 
Well shit man, if you happen to come across any leads for it, even something similar, I'd be super grateful if you could let me know about it. Obviously I'm not going to get my hopes up at this point, but a less stimy, less neurotoxic, empathogen is like the holy grail for me. Thank you for the honest info, you're a gentleman and a scholar! Everything is a learning experience, ya know? excuse my ignorance.

Yeah told you it's RARE and PRICEY but Th3r3@lRC is not that pricey at all in fact his HCL Version of Five @PB is even more expensive but I think it is because he is low on stock. 

Could someone plz explain to me the purpose of the "1337" speak? 

An attempt to keep content off search engines.  Some say its futile, but generally less attention is better. And it makes you feel like you are in covert ops, of course.

It is far from futile, if we didn't use these code words any door knob or worse L@W 3NF0RC3M3NT Googling about certain Subst@nc3 Names and Forums at the end but if someone like myself really wanted to find this place they can. One of the Reddit former R3S3@RCH Ch3m1c@l Sourcing Sub-Forum that got Closed who are all looking for a Forum. Which if they bombarded this Forum like the way they did Reddit which caught too much attention and ultimately they had to close the entire thing down and only allow discussion of sources people Post and know about already for example you can't provide sources anymore but are allowed to discuss the Shipping times and Quality of Products and what is available etc. from V3nd0rs that Users on Reddit knew about which is the only way they can find certain V3nd0r Sub-Forums.

We don't want the BAD kind of attention that ultimately lead to LE forcing the hands of Reddit to change their Website Rules in fear of having the Website Shut Down. As they are shutting down more and more Forums EXACTLY like these ones which are absolutely essential to staying safe in so many different ways. 

I only managed to find this Forum because I was very very EXTREMELY determined to find a Source and one day I managed to Google "X R3s3@rch Ch3m1c@l Name alongside the Word Forums" that was when I found a Thread here that had a Subst@nc3 that was not typed in Code otherwise I would not be here and of been able to find this place. Hence that's purely the only reason it ever even popped up on Google Search Engine. I would never of found this place if someone hadn't Posted here without using C0de word speak for the Thread Topic Title. 

I came here and didn't think much of it and then one thing I've recently noticed is the people that run this Website pay close attention to the Feedback they get from Members who Join. They have Added things to the Website and changed things like adding another Don@tion Amount which is the one I got a Sponsor Donation for etc. etc.

Bottom line their is no reason not to add certain things that will attract attention to this place and everyone should know which obvious things shouldn't be said without putting in code if you don't it's just pure laziness since you just got to make a number Zero instead of an O in a word or some for example. Nothing good lasts forever but let's try our best to make this place to last as long as possible.  

@porkandbeansboy Dutch lab Lizard Labs bought sub-par batch from somewhere and cleaned and purified it. The shops which currently stock this product probably all have bought it from there.

Sub par would be an understatement, did washing it help?

@tellme That post was from a long time ago. Things like that change quickly what exactly are you trying to say? At least I'm assuming this a recent problem that has occurred?

@porkandbeansboy I think there is one very popular shop who maybe did not wait for purification, because I have a sample of it here and it's rather not impressive. He also sells it as TRRC special, while with products from Lizard Labs, he would always add LL to name of that substance.

Purification was in end of last year's, I think, the world not spinning that fast. Another vendor says that the LL batch would be almost 99% percent pure and that it was rock and roll-

@tellme Again is this a recent problem or was this happening during September 11th of 2019 and before that Date when I posted it. What exactly are you trying to say this is not a recent post do you have experience with the batches used in and around that time period like I said things like quality between batches changes literally from one day to another and considering it's been literally Months it doesn't even feel like your reading my posts from way your responding all I really wanna know is what your trying to say?

It's been roughly 150 Days (I think) or 5 Months since that Post and nearly close to half a year by roughly a month never mind a matter of days again I don't understand what your point in this specific thread is about my very old post is what my very sleep deprived mind is trying to figure out right now?

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back