Seizure letter insanely over estimates the value of the contents.

garyis

I had a package coming from a research chemical website. Their tracked option requires a signature at the door. My parcel is worth >$75, I wasn't too worried.

The package tracking info stopped updating the moment it hit the sorting center. A month and a half later I'm asleep and someone delivers a letter for me, which my room mate signed for.

Within the letter is a packet with multiple pages. It only claims to acknowledge one analogue.    (A gram of 3-m€o-pea C pea). This put me at ease because it's just one item they are acknowledging, then I read the estimated value of the contents is well over $10,000... I paid <75$ and a good portion of that was tracking.

Here are my concerns. The letter was signed for so now it was acknowledged. The estimated value is preposterous, and I'm afraid they will follow up now that the letter has been delivered. If my room mate is talked to by anyone, he will crack with ease.

Anyone reading this who has had a package seized, please tell me what happened and what was your expirience? I haven't ordered anything for YEARS. This was my first order, so I am inexperienced and nervous. Do seizure letters usually tell you what the package contained? Do they usually list all the items, or just one like mine?

Sounds like you got love letter. Do not respond and consider nothing happened. Stay low for a bit before you make another order, or try using different address. Especially you just had 1 g, they will not likely to make further action. LL is used more as a scare tactics since they do not have time/resources to bust people who made an order of a 1g of analogue chemical.

Based on my experiences, there is nothing to worry about. You were just unlucky, move on :)

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back