Self-testing

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
G

I am considering buying a kit of urine-testing 7 panel dip tests. I think they would be useful in many situations. These days prospective employers can, without any lawbreaking, ask candidates for a test to check what's in their piss basically.

I'd like to see what difference a test result would have if I was using an illegal, ie Sched I opiate on top of my prescribed Oxy & dihydro. I know that morphine base and extracted smokeable codeine or dihydrocodeine base is excreted by the liver in an average of four days. Acetylated, that only goes up to 5. What about oxycodone? Some tests do not even recognise it as opiate, being calibrated for morphine and codeine salts, missing out on drugs derived from thebaine.

Does anyone know more? No company would spend the money needed to buy tests which distinguish between opiates; it's either you've taken them or you have not. There are also tests which can identify not the actual benzo, but the two main groups of benzos, like the difference between alprazolam and diazepam. It's a maze and you'd win in Court every time due to inaccuracy and the right lawyer with the right excuse. The only thing these most common tests can say with certainty is if you've had a certain drug within the period it stays in YOUR body depending a lot on your metabolism, weight, even lifestyle. I know somebody who tested positive for both cannabis and benzos, though he hadn't touched a single thing in three months.

Anyone got any experiences we should hear about? Caused any bother to you even if you have been totally clean for months like that? Let's hear.

Abs

Should have added some tests give a positive if you ate a poppy seed roll or bread in the past week.

Drug testing depends on the test if its a dip into urine test its usaly a five panel. Which shows, THC, heroin, meth, cocaine, and benzos. If your urine sample gets sent to a lab. Then they can find all sorts of drugs. And if they really get crazy they can test your hair, that's what gets most people, it shows all drugs up to 2-5 months back some times even further back depending on your hair length. Got to love every one snooping in our private lives.

I would like too know more about detection times for several of the most common benzos such as alprazolam, clonazepam and diazepam. I agree that hair testing gets people, it got me one time, and instead of taking the hair from my head, they took the hair from my armpits, which they know are the least likely too be cut.

Actually the standard 5 panel tests for: Cocaine, Amphetamine, THC, Opiates and PCP

i was on paper for 18 months and tested every week the first year and 3 times a month the last 6 months. I stayed clean as it was jail if anything came up positive. But i researched plenty on drug testing.

For benzos it is the half lifes of them that have a great majority of detection time: It isn't exact science but after 5 half lifes the drug should be out of your system.

Of the 3 you mentioned.

xanax should be 72 hours

clonzaepam about 10 days

and

diazepam can be detected up to 30 days.

so of the 3 the one you would want to take if you were worried about a test would be alprazolem or xanax.

metabolism, weight, etc play into it as well. google half lifes on your doc.

coke is out of your system within 5 hours but they test for the metabolite benzoylmethylecgonine which they say stays for up to 72 users. if you are a heavy user or smoke coke give it a minimum of one week to clear.

amphetamines same story. 2-4 days. heavy use a week.

About the only thing that cleared so fast it was hard for them to detect the next day was alcohol but now they have the SCRAM bracelet.

For Hair it is a month and half as hair grows a 1/2 inch a month and they get 1 1/2 inches worth.

but under the arm that could be for a year.

Obviously if you are testing for a job you are in a different situation and can use fake urine, etc.

For the law you can't fake it, or i couldn't. they watched my junk and made sure it was real.

All my samples were sent to a lab for testing. Only one came up for opiates which was bs.

that same sample was retested for GCSM and came back negative?

And for my tests they tested for did a 10 panel + oxy + alcohol.

Last edited:
I've heard that a hair follicle test can go back anywhere from 6-24 months, that's a very long time for smoking a joint a year and a half ago. lol

I've heard that a hair follicle test can go back anywhere from 6-24 months, that's a very long time for smoking a joint a year and a half ago. lol
Once traces of the drug enter the hair follice, they never go away AFAIK. So really the detection time is however long your hair is.

I haven't cut my hair in 7 years. Currently wearing it in braids. Would be curious to see what a drug test of the ends of my longest strands of hair would reveal.

Drug testing depends on the test if its a dip into urine test its usaly a five panel. Which shows, THC, heroin, meth, cocaine, and benzos. If your urine sample gets sent to a lab. Then they can find all sorts of drugs. And if they really get crazy they can test your hair, that's what gets most people, it shows all drugs up to 2-5 months back some times even further back depending on your hair length. Got to love every one snooping in our private lives.
The swab test tests I'm familiar with are identical (well, opiates in general actually, not just heroin). I worked at an ADM plant for a while right out of school and due to a couple of pricey lawsuits, they would do the random tests with the oral swab, then they'd immediately send you off to the local clinic to be piss tested, and finally if that came up positive they do a hair follicle test.

What's funny is I got role called for a random swab my third month there (quite convenient three days before my 90 day probation period was up and they had to start paying me more [union contract plant] and offering benefits) and came up positive for opiates. Not knowing I had a doctor's prescription for Norco and had notified my boss when I was hired and seen the company doctor, he looked at me and said, word for word, "Just another idiot. Should've smoked ice, it leaves your body the fastest." Then chuckled and walked away. /default_sad.png

That was when I knew corporate America was not the place for me. /default_dry.png

Another kind of screwed up thing that happened while I was there was there was a guy who had worked there for 27 years (yes, 27 and yes, years). He got a random and tested positive for opiates too. He had a perscription, but hadn't notified HR, his boss, or the company MD. So they fired him immediately with no compensation whatsoever. A week later a guy tested positive for meth and got a 30 day paid vacation in rehab.

Their reasoning was it was OK for the meth head to lie because to admit he was using meth would have been self-incrimination, while the guy that got royally screwed was guilty of neglect. /default_huh.png/default_blink.png

That was when I knew working for someone else was not for me and I became self-employed.

yeah that sound like most companies now. how the hell is meth more tolereated than prescribed medication its a fukd world

In this day and age it would be hard to find someone completely clean after a hair test. I have some fairly old med bottles for benzo's and oxy's when I was in my accident last March. Of course they are all gone now but I keep them to store my replenished stock if something ever comes up. I can say here's the bottle, I just never got around to taking them all.

My friend just was interviewed the other day and the boss asked "If I were to give you a drug test right now, what would it show?" "And my friend said THC"

"OK, you pass."

In my case I would have to just not accept a job that required a drug test. Of course it would most likely depend on what they were testing for and what they would consider unacceptable. I normally admit to what I use when tested by a hospital or doctor, this way there are no surprises. Never had a hair test though only piss test.

~Wiz

Last edited by a moderator:
It's that Valium that suprises me with it's incredibly long half-life. A month! That's a lot of jogging and drinking water.

That's one of the beauties restaurant business. No restaurant could be open if their employees had to drug tested!

I go to get my monthly PK refill as required now Sch II; now and then hey do random urine. My concerns are: ritas and very occasional Mj (every 5 months) what say?

thanks for share

I go to get my monthly PK refill as required now Sch II; now and then hey do random urine. My concerns are: ritas and very occasional Mj (every 5 months) what say?

thanks for share
Sorry for the slow reply but it kind of depends on how strict the doctor is. Mine doesn't ever test and I'm pretty sure that even if she did, MJ wouldn't phase her. She would probably only be upset if I was taking something that had an interaction with my prescription. But of course a very strict place will cut you off for anything else they find. Better study up and find what can cause a false positive for Ritas.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back