Shameless lurker (now reforming!)

Pn62

Hi to all,

Just wanted to post to say hello really. So...hi.

I'm not entirely sure what's considered right or normal to say but....

I've been reading for sometime now and you all seem like a friendly lot. I didn't want to continue just ripping off this forum by reading and never contributing. Particularly when I've got so much useful and much-needed information from it. I'd like to thank you all for that.

On the back of that information I've already got a couple of letters, I'll post about them on the relevant threads.

In the meantime: my name is Pen, I'm 24 and from the best city in the UK. I've been through opi@te withdrawal/detox and that wasn't pretty so not something I hope to repeat! Otherwise, I guess my interests are weight loss, sleep (this one gets quite desperate at times!), dogs and philosophy. I'm currently indulging the latter by funding a masters degre by working as a librarian.

Hope that's a good enough intro, like I said, I just wanted to say hi.

Thanks to all for being part of what seems to be a very kind community and good luck with all your letters!

Pen X

@Pn62 welcome most are nice and very helpful I hope you get what you need out of the forum and if you search I'm sure you will

Welcome, Pen, I'm not certain what the best city in the UK is but I'll just believe you, best to be vague about such things anyway.

Youll find many people here who have been in your shoes when it comes to over indulging in certain things, (myself included) and there are some recovery threads here too, with lot of friendly people ready to help you. Glad to hear you've been reading, that's the best way to learn your way around here. The search bar is also helpful for specific areas of interest.

Thanks for letting us get to know a little about you. Have fun and enjoy.

Many thanks for your replies.

Yeah, on location, I thought I'd just leave it as a subjective thing :-)

I've really enjoyed the reading, there's such a wealth of info on here. Plus I'm determined not to make a nuisance of myself asking stupid questions!

Welcome Pen, look forward to seeing you around. Nice introduction. 

/default_biggrin.png

What a cute intro! 

Did you say DOGS?  Hehe. I am instantly your very good friend!  

Welcome!

Welcome pn62 I can certainly relate to your interests being sleep after an opiate detox rrrrr!!!.

Unfortunately I've reverted back to old ways and have this to come again? (MY BAD).

But you will definitely find loads of compassionate people here who are happy to listen and give advice/encouragement,so you are most welcome to join the family.

Btw I'm also from the best city in GB but of course this is a personal opinion as my city can be a bit of a cesspit at times also it just depends where your heads at at the time eh?

Peace

Bliss 

Pps as said before read read and read some more but the int list and email only lists are PROVEN no shills/scams like some of the other forums around and I use the word forums loosely where some of them are concerned that's for sure....

Welcome pen, good to see another UK member!  You've been given a load of good advice and managed to do your thing already, so not much for me to add! Best city in UK hmmmmn? I was born in a city far away from where I was brought up and live now but I only think part of it is the best bit. But I live in the best town in the UK ?

Such a lovely welcome - thanks to you all!

@PTFC I really feel a tad silly for my "best city in UK" thing now. Just wanted to keep it subjective and not needlessly share too much info but I'm glad your favourite town works out for you. It was stupid phrasing: where suits you is best, that's for sure :-)

@blissopifree 2 it's a bitch isn't it? Just when I needed those sleeping hours (12- 6am): I was submitted only to a symphony of my own shame, regrets and sobbing... Whilst in pain. Nice

@2earls glad you enjoyed (hope that wasn't sarcasm!!) Look forward to getting to know you too

@CatintheHat Ohhh yes, I have an *enormous* fur baby Alsatian, a little terrior and a cat. They make me busy enough to be sensible...just. I noticed the pet thread on here only minutes ago - photos shall be yours soon! Thanks veru much for your message :-)

thanks again to all for making me feel so welcome 

Yip pn62 your so right conserving the sleep ?.I found you've  just gotta take it here and there when you can not great when your trying to work a 46 hr a week job also!!.But @ the end of the day we've had only got our selves to blame but stick in there as things do get better (believe it or not).I found it was at least 4-5 months before I had my sleep pattern back to anything like normal but the worst is past as you know the hard work is done ?.Take care and keep yourself busy I found I was so bored as keeping a daily Opi@te habit takes up so much time and then bang what to do with your time.Get back into any hobbies ect you had before the Opi@te dependable and you'll be golden. Once again proud of you and im sure you more than deserve it, just try and tell that voice in your head to shut the he'll up you don't want/need that sh*t any more ?. ....

Don't feel silly! I liked it. Anyway, again, welcome, and do what needs to be done. 

I'm feeling like I must reform my lurking ways as well! I've been a member here since 2011 but have been a member of the community since the old dbg, and I'm having trouble remember the name of the site before that but it's where I first met Jim. Sheesh, I've probably been lurking for almost 10 years and I still don't have enough posts to post in the international section /default_laugh.png.

I'm Ben , I have been an opiate addict for 20 years. I just moved to Florida . it's pretty here but very hot.I'm originally from cape cod so this heat really sux . I have a dog that keeps me company I've been maneuvering this gauntlet of profetic online pharmacy dogma and yes I no about starlight thank you but can you point me in right direction for zan or oksee  please. Somtimes you need to spell things out fer me

...I'm determined not to make a nuisance of myself asking stupid questions!
No question is stupid for it communicates a quest for Truth; Answers on the other hand....

Welcome - see 'ya on the Forum topics....

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back