Ship to usa

I'm confused about what your attempting to ask or tell us in this post right here? I apologize if I'm missing something obvious here though? @Clevelandryda

@porkandbeansboy you are not alone.

@Clevelandryda I have been extremely clear with you before. There are vendors here who provide clonzolam powder domestically us to us. However as you said in another thread and as your name makes clear you live in ohio and most vendors wont send directly since ohio has rc laws above and beyond the federal analog law. I even provided you with links to the laws after you claimed clonazolam is legal. I also suggested that you look into reshipping services that would allow you an address in another state where you could recieve from a vendor and have it resent to you in Ohio. 

Having spelled this all out to you now twice i can only assume you are either a teenager messing with stuff they shouldn't, a complete idiot, all of the above or maybe you are just already bartarded out of your head and make these posts in blackout mode.

Anyway it is getting old, I am going to petition for an ignore setting so I dont have to see your repeat posts asking for something you have been told how to get.

Ffs cut it out

Last edited by a moderator:
LMAO @Sgrbr420..........this idiot has been clogging this whole site with his inane question.  Asking the same thing over, & over, & over again.  Is he selfish or a simpleton we'll probably never know.  But he is a pain in the @ss!!!!  Nice of you to try to help!!!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back