Shipping Issue Need Answers

JohnMasbeth

Item shipped to me US to US 2 day shipping through brown carrier.

-I have tracked it as it has made stops over the course of two days all at a good pace.

- Near the end of its trip a "Departure scan" shows it is leaving a city 1.5 hours away from me. (This is normal). Tracking says delivery is scheduled to arrive on time.

- I wait, wait and wait for update of "arrival scan" to final city where it will be loaded onto a truck and scanned "out  for delivery." Tracking still says delivery scheduled to arrive on time.

-I wait all day long checking occasionally. Package STILL says will be delivered on time.

-12 hours later tracking updates. Finally, it displays an arrival scan that occurred 1.5 hours after it left the city earlier that morning. Right on schedule.

-This is the part that puzzles me. It displays a "destination scan" 11 hours after arrival scan earlier that morning.

-Current status shows mail " In transit." It says "Scheduled delivery information is not available at this time. Please check back later."

-In the past it would leave the city 1.5 hours away as a " departure scan."

-Then it would arrive about 1.5 hours later and tracking would update " arrival scan."

-Within the next 2 hours it would be marked as " destination scan" and then depart "out for delivery."

Anyone have ideas? Have you had something like this happen? Basically it traveled 1.5 hours arrived at the final sorting facility in the morning was scanned as an arrival but site showed no update. Then sat there 12 hours before it was scanned into the sorting facility. Then it updated when it arrived and when it was actually scanned into the warehouse. Gah! I am somewhat paranoid now.

Thank you for any advice!

Last edited by a moderator:
So it was never put on the truck for delivery, correct? 

Either the driver forgot to deliver it , it was put on wrong truck, or they just screwed up which happens. I would expect u would get it Monday but u can always call.

It never said out for delivery. The only thing I'm worried about is it was held over for a controlled delivery. But if this is a screw up others have seen I wouldn't be as worried.

​Roger, to answer your question more directly no it was never marked as "out for delivery." It's weird because it just says " in transit."  Normally it will be marked " delivery exception" if the package cannot arrive on time and it will post a new estimated delivery date. But the thing that scares me is that it hit the warehouse at 730am. This gave it plenty of time to get on the truck for delivery because it has done this in the past(same time frame.) But it didn't get on the truck. It sat somewhere at the warehouse until someone scanned it again at about 6pm as a " destination scan" 11 hours after. Is it possible that it was overlooked after it arrived that morning with all the other mail and didn't make it onto the truck that morning? And somehow they didn't scan it as reaching the destination for delivery until that evening?

John try to relax and I'm the last person who could do that in this situation.

Let's see what tomorrow brings or what the status update is. We have not a lost a member to the unexplainable stories about delivery status.

I'll PM you.

Just to update. Brown still shows same status as last Friday. It would have delivered by now where I am. We will see what happens over the course of this week. I will keep everyone posted. If I don't. Bad things have happened.

I don't want to go too in depth here for several reasons. My best guess--based on my experiences and my connections to the carriers--this is happening more because someone else knows what's in the letters. 

It's the "perfect act". If you need more info PM. I can tell with 99.9999% YOU have nothing to worry about except no letter. 

Does that help?

OK. Letter arrived today. No signature required just left at door. Feeling better. Basically brown delayed delivery several days with no explanation and no status updates from Friday when it got to the warehouse until today(Tuesday) when it finally updated out for delivery. Really didn't think this one was going to make it.

Yeah this has happened to me multiple times, its very annoying especially when you're waiting for something you really want or need! Sometimes the post offices make mistakes unfortunately. Not much you can do besides call and give them hell, although even that wont really do anything except piss them off lol.

John, John, John. I thought we were going to have to sedate you./default_smile.png. No offense but I would have been in a straight jacket compared to you. I really freak.

All of your reports indicated that the package was somewhere but no where and believe you me, if something bad was going to happen it would have at the very beginning. But us members take a lot of precautions so bad things almost never happen. At least they have not yet.

So, we're all glad it worked out and this experience should help you deal with these situations in the future should they arrive. Think of everything you thought of during this time. How many of those scenarios came true? See.

If things get hairy again you'll be able to deal with. Just remember that you managed to get through this situation. And don't forget we are all here for you too.

John, John, John. I thought we were going to have to sedate you./default_smile.png. .
LOL! Can't say as I blame him HB. Damn, I've had that happen to me several times back during the good ole days of everything coming from Florida. Man those where the days. But when you look on the tracking page and see stuff like that, it causes you to find the nearest closet to hide in, and you begin to quickly chew your fingernails to the quick!

Glad everything turned out for you my friend. I know how it feels. Been there done that several time. My feeling on this whole thing, and I could for sure be wrong. They want the big fish, the sending, and they want them very damn bad!

OK. Letter arrived today. No signature required just left at door. Feeling better. Basically brown delayed delivery several days with no explanation and no status updates from Friday when it got to the warehouse until today(Tuesday) when it finally updated out for delivery. Really didn't think this one was going to make it.
Good  I wondered about you.  Thx for updating us  so many people come on with similar concerns and never report back.  We can only assume things worked out so THX for conferming  ?

Just to update. Brown still shows same status as last Friday. It would have delivered by now where I am. We will see what happens over the course of this week. I will keep everyone posted. If I don't. Bad things have happened.
​Roger, to answer your question more directly no it was never marked as "out for delivery." It's weird because it just says " in transit."  Normally it will be marked " delivery exception" if the package cannot arrive on time and it will post a new estimated delivery date. But the thing that scares me is that it hit the warehouse at 730am. This gave it plenty of time to get on the truck for delivery because it has done this in the past(same time frame.) But it didn't get on the truck. It sat somewhere at the warehouse until someone scanned it again at about 6pm as a " destination scan" 11 hours after. Is it possible that it was overlooked after it arrived that morning with all the other mail and didn't make it onto the truck that morning? And somehow they didn't scan it as reaching the destination for delivery until that evening?
It never said out for delivery. The only thing I'm worried about is it was held over for a controlled delivery. But if this is a screw up others have seen I wouldn't be as worr

I apologize for that f'd up reply. My quote function has a mind of it's own. 

I would give it another 3 or 4 days yet. Are your customs not a bit on the heavy side over there? I would keep using the origin countries postal tracking though. 

It's not great news, and would be genuine bad luck/timing  but hold your horses,  you would probably have had an update saying "held for inspection " or something similar. I'm keen for you to be laughing contentedly in a day or two Joe!  The one day from origin country to UK was just luck I think, it could have been another day or two dependingvon when you ordered etc. 

irishjoe91 said:
Hello people i made a large order from D in serbia i paid 9/62015 money was collected 11/6/2015 and posted the same day for Ireland. Got an update on the 12/6/2015 that it had being shipped and arrive in international distribution centre in london the 13/6/2015 next update said DESPATCHED TODUBLIN - FOR ONWARD DELIVERY on the 14/6/2015 and have not recieved an update since i have been checking the an post website which is the irish mail website with the tracking number and they are saying they do not recognise the tracking number or have not received it yet. london is only half an hour away on a plane or a few hours on a ship and there has been no updates the last 4 days is this normal can anyone tell me or should i be worried?

similar situations here. Shipped 6/1, stuck at ISC san fran since 6/12. Effn you-ess-pee-ess.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back