Shipping item status lately

Bzd321

OPAL SPONSOR
Why does it seem like all the storks sit there lately with a label printed for days. And no acceptance of the package yet? Or you order an from donation to first chexk in it takes 5 days. Is anybody else having this issue

You know that’s one of their old tricks. Their goal is just get you a TN to shut you up then they can blame it on the big stork from there. “Must not have picked up” and my favorite of them all…..“sometimes it misses a scan”

yeah sometimes they do miss a scan …but they don’t miss all of them! What’s funny is how they think we believe literally anything. Oh another death in the family? Another car accident? Another grandma in the hospital? Wow they have some terrible luck!

Odds are very high that if it still says label created after a few days it’s bc it wasn’t dropped. The first scan is the one most often NOT skipped unless it’s express. Even still.. very uncommon.

Goodluck dude!

@AnnaSofia While this excuse doesn't tie into "label created" I had to share it! "Carriers don't deliver Saturday before a holiday Monday!"

AND the vendor really thought I would believe that?! Took 7 days for ON fee.

Maybe the vendors go to a class "Amerkans are stupid"?!

You know that’s one of their old tricks. Their goal is just get you a TN to shut you up then they can blame it on the big stork from there. “Must not have picked up” and my favorite of them all…..“sometimes it misses a scan”

yeah sometimes they do miss a scan …but they don’t miss all of them! What’s funny is how they think we believe literally anything. Oh another death in the family? Another car accident? Another grandma in the hospital? Wow they have some terrible luck!

Odds are very high that if it still says label created after a few days it’s bc it wasn’t dropped. The first scan is the one most often NOT skipped unless it’s express. Even still.. very uncommon.

Goodluck dude!
yup this is the truth, sadly the same thing just happened to me. In all these years i have never had a pack just randomly update a week later saying it's out of delivery. Its always a horrible feeling knowing you just lost that $.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back