Shipping to UK

PercyFrench

Hi there,

Can anyone offer advice on getting items shipped to the UK?

Should I use my home address and name for deliveries? I was going to order from Starlite.

Any advice welcome!!

Sorry if question has been asked, I looked but could not find.

Cheers, PF

You can have it delivered to wherever you wish.  As long as you can get access to it! 

Thanks PTFC!

Was just concerned about packages being stopped at customs and getting in trouble :o

Cheers, PF

No problem! There's always that possibility, but it is a chance we take. I haven't seen a UK non arrival for God knows how long though. 

I have only ever had one package not arrive, after lots of orders from all over the world. 

I order from Europe the most though, because there are plenty of Europeans in the UK.

Originally non-UK Europeans*

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks ElectroNymph, not been on here in a while. I ordered and the package was shipped on the 1st June so now just waiting.

I am guessing from America will take a while to arrive.

Ill update when arrives in case anyone interested.

Good luck :rolleyes: PF

Sorry I'm chiming in a bit late, but just wanted to reassure you a bit more. I've been ordering things for over two years and only ever had two things not make it, and one of those was due to an error in the address. That's basically one missing out of...quite a lot. Eep.

I think for American shipping...14 days+ can be pretty normal, so definitely no need to worry!

Do keep us updated, though. =)

No worries Smoka90!!

Thanks for the information, lots of helpful info coming my way.

Shipped on 1st and 17th now so hoping any day now.

Anyway its Friday so have a good one :-)

HI,

I'm new here so apologies in advance if this has been asked already - just couldn't find it anywhere

If I order something and it gets stopped by customs and it's say an item that is controlled in the UK (like a Benzo), will the cops come after me or will they just destroy it.

I'd have to order with my own debit card so i'm worried that if investigated they'll easily find out that it was me. Hope this isn't a tiresome question but I desperately need to order some stuff for anxiety but don't wanna end up in jail.

thanks

HI,

I'm new here so apologies in advance if this has been asked already - just couldn't find it anywhere

If I order something and it gets stopped by customs and it's say an item that is controlled in the UK (like a Benzo), will the cops come after me or will they just destroy it.

I'd have to order with my own debit card so i'm worried that if investigated they'll easily find out that it was me. Hope this isn't a tiresome question but I desperately need to order some stuff for anxiety but don't wanna end up in jail.

thanks
Short answer is no. Longer answer, possibly, depending on amount of and whether it is a controlled substance. With the vendors here, it's not something I would worry about too much. Myself and many others have made many orders, and I really don't remember the last time I seen a UK seizure or LL (customs letter, file it in the bin!) ☺

Thanks buddy,

that's awesome

I've emailed starliterx,

Is that the right way to go about it?

Apologies again if i'm inadvertently breaking any rules

Thanks buddy,

that's awesome

I've emailed starliterx,

Is that the right way to go about it?

Apologies again if i'm inadvertently breaking any rules
That's spot on, contact vendors, get menus etc. Straight to it, I like it!

Gonna use moneygram and send it in person. It's anonymous right? Don't have to give real details.

Then just email him with the details and pin (or whatever it is they provide) for him to pick up.

Would that work?

Have been reading the moneygram thread - sounds like you're ok as long as you don't get asked too many questions when sending?

I'd have to start from scratch with bitcoin - never used it before

Yep, you've been reading up! Please note however, if there was any problems, you wouldn't get your funds back if you used a spurious nome de plume. 

ah ok, gonna bite the bullet today. Though sterlings falling fast with the Brexit debacle

Just to add, moneyGram told me that once I had gone through the security questions ( I had them mail me to give more details) that once the money had been picked up, there is no recourse. I accept that though as this is the nature of this beast. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back