Short term suboxone

Katiehlvr1

Do you think its safe to take 2mg of Suboxone for 2 days and then stop to lighten opiate wd's?

Will I become addicted or have these awful long term withdrawal symptoms that seem to come from longterm use of suboxone?

Do you think its safe to take 2mg of Suboxone for 2 days and then stop to lighten opiate wd's?

Will I become addicted or have these awful long term withdrawal symptoms that seem to come from longterm use of suboxone?
Depending on the opiate Suboxone is VERY strong ,it blows some opiates outta the scene.I really don't think it will do much help maybe postpone the WD for a few days .For sure won't cure WD I wish it did .I did the same and became addicted to Subz .Docs in US nowadays are so quick to prescribe suboxone ,even for pain management ....Stupid and its all a money making game for them. Kickbacks Kickbacks....

Are you addicted to the suboxone itself or other opiates and wanting to use 2mg subs?  that would be absolutely fine and I'd even play around with .5 to 1mg on the subs if possible

Depending on the opiate Suboxone is VERY strong ,it blows some opiates outta the scene.I really don't think it will do much help maybe postpone the WD for a few days .For sure won't cure WD I wish it did .I did the same and became addicted to Subz .Docs in US nowadays are so quick to prescribe suboxone ,even for pain management ....Stupid and its all a money making game for them. Kickbacks Kickbacks....

"Docs in US nowadays are so quick to prescribe suboxone ,even for pain management ....Stupid and its all a money making game for them. Kickbacks Kickbacks...."

couldnt agree more. first thing I was offered after a near fatal car accident. my body is jacked but I won't go into detail for the sake of anonymity. subutex or Suboxone, buprenorphine the main opiate is trash synthetic garbage in my opinion. I'm in pain every day and they just want to raise the dose. I found a study at 24mg a day 96% of pain receptors are saturated. ill have to try to source it. The saturation isn't the same when it is a partial agonist. I hate this drug and once your on it I call it the Suboxone curse because you go to a new doctor to try to get some meds that will help, they see what your on, and immediately think addict. drives me nuts

Suboxone is a tricky one......I took it for 8 months then quit.  I found quitting to be relatively easy because I did a serious taper.   2 days will not help you at all and in fact will only prolong the inevitable.  If you want to use it to stave off wds until your next order then you can use it that way and it will help.  If you want to use it to quit opiates you need a minimum of a months worth and even then when you taper off your subs you will still feel kinda bad.  Not real bad, but not great either.  There are 2 types of subs.  Ones with naloxone which prevents basically makes you ill if you try to take any opees and it kills your desire for pills and it truly works.  Then theres is the one without naloxone which you can use as a bridge until your next order.   I have taken both and if you are trying to quit, definitely get the ones with naloxone.  Once I found the right dosage, I had no desire for pills again.  I keep a few of the ones without naloxone sitting around just in case I need them until my next order comes in........Yes I fell of the wagon and no I dont care.   It really depends on what you are trying to achieve.  2mgs may not even help if you have a serious pill habit.  You will still feel wds if your pill intake is high.   If you can share a little more info we can probably help more......If I was going to detox again, I would require a war chest of things just to make it through the first 10 days....it aint easy.

You dont get addicted to suboxone.....you become physically dependent on it and thats different.  Its like taking any other legit med for a health problem.  Suboxone by its very design is made to not give you a pleasurable high.....it keeps you from getting sick.   Its a wonder drug to some and a curse for others.   I found it to be a life saver for me and if I felt like quitting again thats the route I would go.   If you are going to quit, I would go to a Dr that is allowed to prescribe subs and figure out your dosage to feel ok, and start taking them.  Like I said earlier.....it really depends on what you are trying to achieve.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Katiehlvr1 If you are doing this to get through something on a temporary basis, yes, it will work. Word of caution: Make sure you are in total, complete withdraw and even then, wait some more, to consume subs to avoid putting yourself through full blown withdraw- trust me on this one!

Subs linger in your system, so keep in mind, if you do take op8ts again, it will take some time (usually 3-4 days for me) to begin to feel any of nice euphoric effects.

If you are able to decrease your dose of whatever you've been taking and avoid the subs, I recommend that.

Hi @Katiehlvr1

I was glad to find your post thread ! I am literally going thru this right now myself . 
 Generally I take 1-2 perk 5-10 mg a day and then a tiny piece of 80 or 30 at night . 
I try my best between here and my doc to Keep my regimen . I can even go as low as 2- perc ten or vic a day and survive with tramadol . Somewhere here on the board I have bored 😆you all with my pain issues .

i did not even know there was a dose of oxy higher than a 10mg till 7 years ago 😉and here I am know . So some of it is that good feeling too!  Unfurtunantly my hubby likes the ‘good feeling ‘ a little too much and all at once . That’s a whole other story 

anyways ... I have been stashing away partial subs from a friend as I get them . I have had to go on them 2-3 tiles briefly . Even though I can low dose my pills when I am out I get very very sick 🤢 and I hurt ! 2 mg takes the 🤢 away for me rapidly . Where I have issues is how to go from there? Usually I have stuff back within a couple of days .  .. this time it may be longer than a week.. so I too fear what I have read as well about w/d from on to other 

I was furloughed from my 27 yr job . This time of year I make a little less because of weather . So HR hyped up we would break even being out till ‘re opening ‘ they could not get the small business loan n time to keep up payroll . wELL I am getting 60% less than she calculated . The federal $600 has not been funded by my state yet ☺️And Ohio caps at 400-480 a week till then no matter what a person makes . My hubby in same boat he makes less so when he finally gets his claims (after 3 weeks of trying) his ends up at 200 ish a week . The pray full blessing is we should get the 600 a week retroactive and now they say ‘later next week ‘ I am hoping to try something small in meantime but it’s looking deem . Sorry for my life story ☺️

once I took to many little pieces in too short of time and got icky sick  the other time or 2 it was a huge help . The longest I had ever been on it was 3 days . Now I am looking at 6 plus 🤦‍♀️I have 1 strip to break up  . Will keep you posted .

short answer is it helps but finding the right amount and the transfer back to pills is a little rough at first (not looking forward to that )

@ainthouse I couldn't agree less. when you look on the scale of opiates inn strength wise we see fentanyl first, then buprenorphine, (. its 40x stronger than morphine) and the next scale down is oxymorphone.I could back this up with research but im to lazy. I just feel like doctors are scare of the DEA these days and will Rx Suboxone and maybe norfco. wtf is the point of a partial agonist if im in pain. its pointless and these doctors will give you 32 mg a day which equivalares to somewhere around 200mg oxytodones minimum. but since its a partial agonist its ok. This subject infuriates me bc ive been switch from subs to Norco and got so unbelievably sick. this is after the dupe left my system because it is 40 times stronger. and let me tell you from someone with 18  herniated discs. its almost malpractice that im not on  something else.shit like this makes you want to go the illicit route.

then again this is a complete if statement and I am not admitting personal details of my life. just a situation that the US has started to experience since he blanket ban on fentalogues.more research needs to be done into pain medicine specifically for people in recovery. but I could give a shit about being sober if im taking as prescribed....theyll still. call you a junkie though.

alright enough hypotheticals but repack my brother stay well and stay away rom this shit

Last edited by a moderator:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back