Should I Give up on US vendors for etizolam?

Joelco92

I know a couple, but they’re extremely overpriced and their “dosage” is not even close to what they claim it is. I have around a 10-12mg kpin habit per dose and I took “50”mg from a private vendor and felt just about the same. And etizolam is supposed to be twice as strong as klon and Xanax.

Not to mention, that shit was 90 bucks for a 30ml bottle. If not, any international vendors that seem to be pretty reliable? Ordered from one but am about 50/50 on whether I’ll get it or not. Thanks!

I know a couple, but they’re extremely overpriced and their “dosage” is not even close to what they claim it is. I have around a 10-12mg kpin habit per dose and I took “50”mg from a private vendor and felt just about the same. And etizolam is supposed to be twice as strong as klon and Xanax.

Not to mention, that shit was 90 bucks for a 30ml bottle. If not, any international vendors that seem to be pretty reliable? Ordered from one but am about 50/50 on whether I’ll get it or not. Thanks!
It's exactly the opposite: 3t1z is half the strength of @lp and cp@m. (This is why replica bars, like some of my suppliers sell, usually pack 4-5mg 3t1z per bar.) But it makes up for it with some of the highest levels of euphoria reported for a benzo yet (though it's a thieno technically).

You should probably seek a mix of 3t1z and something more potent (like cl@m) to get the best of both worlds.

It's exactly the opposite: 3t1z is half the strength of @lp and cp@m. (This is why replica bars, like some of my suppliers sell, usually pack 4-5mg 3t1z per bar.) But it makes up for it with some of the highest levels of euphoria reported for a benzo yet (though it's a thieno technically).

You should probably seek a mix of 3t1z and something more potent (like cl@m) to get the best of both worlds.
Can you tell me what 3tiz and maybe where to get jt. Or are you just talking about 3mg etiz bars? I just want a shorter acting benzos (not really Xanax short but a little longer (like etizolam)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes and no... The big labs have to follow the law, otherwise it's over.

Though many other vendors 'on the street' still sell. 

Our 2mg Etizolam Blotters are sourced that way, and I'm happy with the quality!

I was about to post a thread asking the same. Wasn't there a vendor who only sold etiz domestically and it came in "brand name" blisters/boxes and all? Or maybe he wasn't domestic but had a good success rate to the US? Is there nobody like that around anymore? I wouldn't mind stocking up a bit if I could find someone legit...bonus if they carry soma in boxes/blisters too...as I believe one of them did.

I was about to post a thread asking the same. Wasn't there a vendor who only sold etiz domestically and it came in "brand name" blisters/boxes and all? Or maybe he wasn't domestic but had a good success rate to the US? Is there nobody like that around anymore? I wouldn't mind stocking up a bit if I could find someone legit...bonus if they carry soma in boxes/blisters too...as I believe one of them did.
There is domestic, loose and reliable tabs. First page of search. Been dealing with them for three years now. Run a search and you'll find them. 

See my post in the Etizolom thread in Who Offers it How Much category for some info about USA etiz vendors.

bongochems still has etiz pellets. They aren't bad, get the job done. Of course the price has gone up, like it has on everything, but especially on a chem that you can't really get in the US anymore. Still worth it though imo.

There are a couple other vendors out there still . But getting harder to find legit vendors with stock . 

No no don't give up. 🤠, Just use the guys la at the eND of their name. I think it's 445$ for 100 pages of reading material. Not too bad. No I think domestic etiz is pretty much gone unless you go Dark. It sucks, I know. I'm looking for sum domestic clonazolam. That would be greattt :213_tiger: .

But stay safe out there everyone.

iv ben searching all over for etixolam and bromazolam nit as easy as it was before, very fructerating finding someone trustable

Interesting when people complain on here about troubles finding stuff but yet they aren't even sponsors...

noone would help me or id of joined last year when i asked, i cant figure bitcoins etc out

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back