Should I go to rehab for Methadone.

• Thread starter Thread starter InLoveWithBenny
  • Start date Start date

STAY HOME AND TRY TO DO IT MYSELF OR GO?

• Stay Home, Detox Really slow and keep my life on hold another couple years?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Go to rehab, suffer through w/d and get away from this devil drug AND ON WITH MY LIFE AND DREAMS?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I

InLoveWithBenny

I'm horrible at condensing and posted twice about this subject and gotten few responses most likely bc of length. So, gonna try a new approach.

I've been offered all expenses payed to a rehab. Im 33. I want to become a pharmacist (that would take 7 years full time not including summers and it's been a long time and I;ve forgot a lot!) and have 2 more kids and cant do either unless I get off the methadone. It's destroying my relationship with my parents, heading my husband n I towards divorce and I dont want my kids growing up with me on methadone even if it is legal. One of my children is severely handicapped and I dont think he will realie much that Im not here as much but I have a toddler that is like a growth on me and Im afraid of losing that bond, missing her first word, just missing her and her not remembering me when I get home-I'll be gone bewtween 1-2 months.

Also, I am afriad something wil happen (one of my parents have a heart attack or something) and I cant get back in time to say goodbye. But, they're the ones who push more than anyone for me to get off the mdone and have even said if they could see me off the mdone "They could die happy."

Finally, I dont handle pain well and I;ve heard methadone is the worst in terms of pain to come off of and Im afraid Im not mentaly strong enough to do it without my family there-I'll literally be on the other side of the country. 

ANYONE WHO HAS COME OFF METHADONE COLD TURKEY (IM ON 105 MGS IF THAT MATTERS), HAS AN OPINION ABOUT MY CONCERNS, OR JUST COMFORTING WORDS PLEASE TAKE A VERY FEW MINUTES TO TELL ME YOUR STORY AND WHETHER YOU THINK I SHOULD GO OR NOT. IF YOU REALLY FEEL LIKE HELPING PLEASE READ MY OTHER POST THAT IS MORE IN DEPTH BUT ALL OPINIONS,  PERSONAL STORIES, ADVICE, ETC IS WELCOME HERE, ON MY OTHER POST WHICH I WILL POST A LINK TO AT THE BOTTOM AND P,MS ARE WELMCOME AS WELL. THANK YOU AND BLESSED BE!

http://www.drugbuyersguide.net/index.php?/topic/9492-rehab-methadone-help/

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back