Sibutril?

Gretadog209

It's that time of year....summer, bikinis. Trying to lose 25-30lbs in general but would be nice to lose a good chunk before July. I got some supplements online and although they seem to cut my apppetite significantly (and eating clean ) I still haven't dropped lbs like I was hoping. Heck I let 6 lbs in a week from the flu. Is it possible that I got counterfeit supplements? What other options as I have never tried anything else. Also I do work out a few days a week. Supplement & supplier reds if possible? 

It's that time of year....summer, bikinis. Trying to lose 25-30lbs in general but would be nice to lose a good chunk before July. I got some supplements online and although they seem to cut my apppetite significantly (and eating clean ) I still haven't dropped lbs like I was hoping. Heck I let 6 lbs in a week from the flu. Is it possible that I got counterfeit supplements? What other options as I have never tried anything else. Also I do work out a few days a week. Supplement & supplier reds if possible? 

In the subject heading you mention sibutril (sibutramine) (which has a unique mechanism of action. Just read about it!) Not on this forum, but on other IOPs I've occasionally browsed I've seen it sold as meridia or reductil so I am sure you can still get it. 

PH&nt&rmine is the only one I've seen with high availability 

what are you going for ? An appetite suppressant ? Stimulant ADHD meds are good for that. That's how I keep my weight down (no appetite. I eat very little) but it seems you are going for a healthier approach ? 

IDK. Can anybody else weigh in (no pun intended. Ha) on this? 

while ago but xanaxsales@gmail.com   email only right now. ask for menu

u can look at them at getxanax.com. they been around since the wild west. used to be website but now its down so email only. mention u are from here.

phentermina is phentermine. its real.  the itradol (fuck now i forgot how to spell it and i am too tired and too late to look it up but u will see it on menu. it is like adderall but it has an appetite suppressent element as well. it is an amphetamine. Phentermine is amphetamine like, it mimics one slightly, it suppresses the appetite for sure but it ain't adderall. Only a slight stiimulant effect but safer choice. If u want to shit your life away (i mean this fucking literally... look it up) try orlistat aka ally. u will need 120mg though not the 60mg over the counter shit. So go to doc and get script or just double up the over the counter shit. same shit. At least it's supposed to be. A couple years ago Ally got in trouble for putting different ingredients in their pills rather than what the clinical tests showed worked. they got busted and supposedly all is on the up and up now. It stops 25 percent of the fat u consume during a meal from being absorbed by your body....it pretty much goes straight through u

Thanks for leads, emailed xanaxsales@gmail.com yesterday morning still waiting.  Will try getxanax.com, have been on modafinil for a few months, they help a little!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back