Signing For Package

jc21np

Recently had a registered package sent.

Asked vendor and was told I'd have to sign for it.

Isn't this a no no?

Sometimes you have to sign for the packages based on how the shipper sent it. This is no big deal and alot of people do it daily. 

Oh Ok I think I read in the Mex SY section it's not a good idea in that case for whatever reason.

Well by signing something, you are taking ownership for the package and/or acknowledging that you ordered it. In the very rare case of a controlled delivery, this is how "they" bust you.

Just keep your orders small and for personal use. People that get busted are usually receiving larger amounts more often. Or are involved in some other illegal activity, trafficking etc. and are being watched.

So just take a look at yourself, what you do, who you involve yourself with, outside of the IOP/SY world. Most personal users who otherwise stay on the right side of the law should have nothing to worry about. But I do think a little paranoia is healthy to have in this game.

Agreed Heisenberg.

I go small I just remember reading something in the SY SECTION to return to sender if asked to sign.

Ask the vendor maybe he'll send no sig required. I lucked ou a couple of times.

About 5 yrs ago, when you could order Hydro and Xanax Bars by just telling a doc on the phone "I HURT" and getting a Money Order to hand over to the Fed Ex man, my G/F answered the door to a Fed Ex man who had a pack with 180 and 180 Hydro and Bars.  Well as soon as she signed and handed over the Money order and closed the door, about 5 sec. later the door busted open and she was arrested ON THE SPOT for drug trafficking.  The case was thrown out EVENTUALLY, BUT "they" can do what ever the want!  That's my lil story about signing for a package.

I signed for my package a few days ago at the post office and everything is fine for me

If one ordered from a vendor and didn't have to sign the first time, should the be concerned about shit if they have to sign for the next package?

It is entirely up tp the shipper if he / she wants a signature. I guess the best way to find out if it is indeed  LE, you could ask the shipper beforehand if you will have to sign for it. That way, if the shipper tells you " No, you do not need to sign :" and then if the carrier ask for you to sigh that should give you an indication that you may want to refuse delivery. Just a thought. By the way, how the hell are you Headbanger? Long time no see huh.

Marty, it appears the mail guy just forgot or got lazy the first time.

It's just me but I probably would not ordering anything that needs a signature. Sometimes certain vendors only have what you need so you're kind of stuck. It's up to you man.

by vendor that does seem odd but as banger stated the guy my have missed it the first time or there was an alt driver doing that route that day which happens often. Do they send track info and you can watch it as it moves??

SURF I think that most IOP's don't offer or have the ability to provide TN's. If I'm wrong fellow members let me know. Usually on domestic shipments only.

I won't sign for anything unless it's for the Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes.

NO, I wouldn't sign personally at my home address under any circumstance. There are tons of ways around this problematic issue if seller insists. Easy solutions (not free, but very reasonable), but too tired to list them at present /default_sad.png

Any orders in make or gathering information on vendors etc I use a friends computer. Surely then you can claim plausible deniability. If I was asked to sign it would and then leave it by the door unopened that way of they do bust you you can say you don't know the packages origins and didn't order anything then with nothing on your computer you can deny any knowledge.all you've done at the end of the day is signed for something that you didnt order.it could have been delivered to the wrong address of our so you claim. Just put a different name on it

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back